Free and Easy Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ed-pop4.jpg

ed-pop6.jpg

ed-pop11.jpg

ed-pop37.jpg

Hmm, right amanda. ._o o_.

Oh and i LOVE your edge gif. :nods: Phuzzie showed me when she was working on it, looks great. :D

edgetiny.jpg

edgesnow.jpg

edge_landscape.jpg

ed-boy9.jpg

edgesnow2.gif

Edge08.jpg

FallingStar said:
Hmm, right amanda. ._o o_.

Oh and i LOVE your edge gif. :nods: Phuzzie showed me when she was working on it, looks great. :D

:kiss: Phuzzie :hug:

I LOVE my sig so much! :love:

I have a slight obsession with War Edge these days.:drool:

Okay, according to a post at U2log, an Irish tabloid published pics of the guys on holiday in France last week. Perhaps someone could track down said photos?

(And for the record, I am very much against the paparazzi and tabloids and all that but we're talking about Edge in shorts here!)

Hi! I am what is known as a very happy girl. Why, you may ask. Well, I have found pics of Edge in shorts :drool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I found them on Zootopia and then saw that U2skitten posted them in her Bono, Ali Edge on vacation thread, but figured, hey, you can never have too many pics of Edge in shorts :drool: around and it can't hurt to add to this thread's count either.

Without further ado...

Bono_edge2.jpg

Bono_edge.jpg

Save the best for last...
Bono_edge3.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Hi! I am what is known as a very happy girl. Why, you may ask. Well, I have found pics of Edge in shorts :drool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono_edge2.jpg

Bono_edge.jpg

Save the best for last...
Bono_edge3.jpg

I had the worst day today and seeing not only new pictures of Edge, but pictures of Edge in SHORTS, completely made up for all the crap that went wrong with my day.

arw9797 said:

I had the worst day today and seeing not only new pictures of Edge, but pictures of Edge in SHORTS, completely made up for all the crap that went wrong with my day.

Aw, punkin' :hug: Sorry that you had a crap day but glad these Edge pics cheered you up. They definitely contributed to my not having a sucky day (dang he's hot!!!).

dsmith2904 said:

Aw, punkin' :hug: Sorry that you had a crap day but glad these Edge pics cheered you up. They definitely contributed to my not having a sucky day (dang he's hot!!!).

I can't even tell you how icky my day was and how much trouble I could get in at work for being online doing "personal" business. I just needed a few minutes for me to relax my mind so naturally blue crack was what I wanted. I'm SOOOO happy I decided to take the risk of being online. They're so lame at my work. Tell me, who doesn't go online at work for personal use occasionally? At my last job all I did during my breaks was sit online and no one cared. .....sorry bout the rant....just needed everyone to get the full picture. Basically, I was like this :mad: and then :hyper: within about 5 seconds.

Now if we could just get a shirtless picture of him.............

Back
Top Bottom