Freaky!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
Okay Falling Star and I have a FREAKY psychic PLEBA connection.

A few weeks ago, she was sick with the flu. Lo and behold, the VERY next day I come down with FEVER, CHILLS, everything SHE had. I had the flu. We joked that I got it from her.

Last week she broke her toe on her left foot (the little baby one awwww :cute: ). Two days ago ... I had an "incident" with my guitar case (DON'T ASK :bono:) and broke two toes on MY left foot.

I'm in Canada.
She's in GERMANY.

:evil: :shocked: :shifty:

:lol:

Anyone else had this happen in PLEBA?
-B

Kariann, ARW9797, and I tend to post at exactly the same time. It's really freaky when we post the same thing at the same time! We;ve also discovered our mothers could be triplets separated at birth. :lol:

Schmeg said:
Kariann, ARW9797, and I tend to post at exactly the same time. It's really freaky when we post the same thing at the same time! We;ve also discovered our mothers could be triplets separated at birth. :lol:

holy shit I didn't even know you posted here until I got down to the bottom. The minute I read the first post I was going to mention our weird posting habits and here you are. :crazy:

Let me test my theory.

I have wool in my eye. It's really ... oww. Uncomfortable. Don't ask me how I got wool in my eye I just DID, okay?
:shifty:

So ... ANNA ... do you have anything in YOUR eye in GERMANY!!!???

*waits*
*Crap, time difference*

*gets blankie and waits*
:help: :crack:

Umm..

This is no joke: I was sitting in a lesson where some poet was reciting something and I kept rubbing my eye for one hour.

One hour.

Because I had something in it, but I couldn't find it.

This is getting creepy.......and PLEASE my name is not ANNA! :madspit:

Thank you for accepting my name finally.

It is creepy.

Oh and...if you run into a wall soon...don't care much about it, it hurts less when you think about the ATTENTION. :nods:

Back
Top Bottom