Freakin' Out Freakin' Out Freakin' Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
im taking the lsat on saturday what am i doing in here what if i forget to wake up what if i show up to the med school entrance exam i only have one number two pencil and they said to bring two two two two youtwo what am i doing in here i should be studying the logic games section i hate that section what if i only get one question right (YOUR NAME HERE) and everyone laughs at me what if i enter my name as U2SavesTheWorld and then i even get that question wrong what if i fall asleep in my car friday night and dont go what if i show up and im naked maybe i should sleep in my clothes logic games section so many dots to fill out what if i start writing LOVETH on my writing sample what if i throw up on the proctor person what if i get there and the test is in german and everyone knew but me what if it was this past saturday and i missed it what if i talk about PLEBA in my writing sample inference questions (not interference) assumption questions cases of resonable doubt what if am the only person to show up what if drop something on the floor and they accuse me of cheating or something what if both pencils break at the exact same time and they won't give me another one and i have to fill out the test with strawberry jam or something what if i start talking randomly about This Day in U2 history what if i get there and the college im taking the test at is missing what if i get there and i suddenly am scared of filling in dots but no one believes me what if cant do the writing sample without the use of copius smilies and this one in particular :| what if i get there and they are like im sorry you cant take the test if you are wearing jeans-you fail what if i get the lowest score EVER what am i doing in here right now what am i doing in here must go to law library but its humpday i should studying bye

:sick: :barf: :shifty: :confused: :help: :crack: :banghead: :combust: :barf:

CALM YOURSELF. YOU'LL BE FINE. I took the LSATs in October and, trust me, the anticipation is far worse than the actual test. Not that the test is a big barrel of fun, but once you get in there, you just GO. It'll be over before you know it.

And for the love of GOD, don't worry about the writing sample. It's not even scored for chrissakes. And the only people who see it are the admissions people at the places you apply. And, from what I've heard about the admissions process, they could give a rat's ass about the LSAT Writing Sample. So as long as you write something that involves sentences and paragraphs, you'll be alright.

Lastly, as far as I could tell, the test I took was not in German, so I think you're safe there. ;)

oh, and...

I F:censored:G HATE THE GAMES SECTION. I WANT IT DO DIE. IT SHOULD DIE. IT NEEDS TO DIE. IT...MUST...DIE. LET'S TAKE THE MONEY WE'D SPEND ON APPLYING TO LAW SCHOOL AND HIRE SOMEONE TO KILL IT. GAH.

Alright I'm done. Good luck on the test. :)

p[dfojgs]pefoha]e

Hallelujah Here She Comes, thanks for the advice. I've read it about 30 times.

BLS...........thanks, sweetie.........and I hope you are having a great anniversary today!

I was the same way with my math final yesterday (I still have a headache from it!!!)....take deep breaths when you get nervous or something. You'll be fine :hugs:

I hated exams with a passion. What a :censored: pain in the neck! I remember my SAT's. If I did OK on them, trust me, anyone can.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

e40t9-()*^&E98thsdfaoj

Awwwww! I can't believe someone remembered!

YOU ARE THE BEST Hallelujah!

There was one logic game question that made my HEAD EXPLODE but I really think it was in the fake (experimental) section....at least I hope it was.

Other then that....I think I got a 121 on it.

:shifty:

I can find out January 7th....we will see.

Seriously, thank you for remembering, that was so sweet!

Much :hug:s to Hallelujah, you made my night!

Awww! No problem!! Just wanted to make sure your head didn't *actually* explode. lol. None of my friends are applying to law school this year, so it's nice to have someone to commiserate with about it. I've moved on from the "BAAAAH!!! LSATS!!" mode and dove straight into the "Holy :censored:!! It's going to cost me HOW MUCH to apply to law school!???!?!" Anyway, keep me updated on how things are going for you. :)

Oh, and I'm sure you did fine, especially if only *one* games question made your head explode. ;)

Back
Top Bottom