France-7/9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
f012fa4e.jpg

d5327f94.jpg

9c992973.jpg

8485f561.jpg

nurse chrissi said:
you forgot one :wink:
this outfit fascinates me
53218049.jpg

I forgot several. I also didn't renew my wireimage subscription. Hopefully someone else did. (Just checked, they have nothing so far.)

u2granny said:

I forgot several. I also didn't renew my wireimage subscription. Hopefully someone else did.

I have one and I just looked about 10 minutes ago and there was not anything from tonights show.

u2granny said:

I forgot several. I also didn't renew my wireimage subscription. Hopefully someone else did. (Just checked, they have nothing so far.)
I've got one as well

u2granny said:

Thanks for the great photos, u2granny! I imagine it's just an optical illusion, but both Bono and Edge look like they are levitating off the floor. Talk about "elevation"!

The Paris set list showed they got to see/hear "I Will Follow", "All I Want Is You", and "With or Without You." I hope that pattern continues! :love:

Wow - great pics!

Looks like Bono had a lot of energy last night.

Thanks for posting. :up:

Thanks for these pics, I was there last night, it was awesome. It's true Bono was really in good shape, we had a amazing show.
I was quite far so my pics are not very interesting. I'll see if I can find some good ones though. :wink:

greety said:

:applaud: to Bono

Marie, what did he say in French, talk about the president?
I found his speech in Cannes earlier this year very funny. :cute:

:wave: Greety !

He said a lot of things but mainly talked about Africa and the G8, saying :"yesterday, i was in a great place with important people, but I wasn't there to play golf or poker, no I was there to drop the debt ! And we did it !" (Nous y sommes parvenus !)
He thanked Jacques Chirac indeed.

He sang "un, deux, trois...quatorze !" at the beginning of Vertigo which was really funny.

He asked us to send a message for Africa with our mobile phones to have our names written on the screen, and didn't manage to say SMS which was hilarious !

MissMaCo said:

:wave: Greety !

He said a lot of things but mainly talked about Africa and the G8, saying :"yesterday, i was in a great place with important people, but I wasn't there to play golf or poker, no I was there to drop the debt ! And we did it !" (Nous y sommes parvenus !)
He thanked Jacques Chirac indeed.

He sang "un, deux, trois...quatorze !" at the beginning of Vertigo which was really funny.

He asked us to send a message for Africa with our mobile phones to have our names written on the screen, and didn't manage to say SMS which was hilarious !

:wave:
sms, easy as pie :wink:
So, I guess you got a sms from Bono this morning eh? :)

A friend of my hubbie is there right now and he said there were a lot of ppl selling tickets before the show started, we could have gone there and gotten in:(

I'm thinking about doing that for A'dam.

I dont know if these have been posted elsewhere but here's B at a party at Manray, after the civil wedding ceremony of Thierry Klemeniuk and Gabriella Wright.
Click to enlarge.

Back
Top Bottom