found bono's fotolog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Edgespet! :hug: :wave: I'm almost to 200, I'm going to put more there later. I bet I have the biggest 80's Bono collection online! :happy:

Mayflower: I'm sorry I don't know how to take off watermarks :grumpy: There are lots of girls here who do know how though, maybe one of them can do it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hawk my page again here, I know I've already posted the link, but this was originally on EYKIW and I thought some of the guys over there might want to see. I wouldn't have posted it again if it had started here. Maybe his link can be merged with the picture sites thread?

Wow tha'ts pretty kewl!!! I wish I had all my Larry pictures on Snapfish but I only got to download about a quarter of them. Hopefully when I go down to my wedding I can upload some more LOL

Btw...I love your kitties :cute:

Thanks Mullen girl :) I'm sorry I don't have much Larry I'm going to try to raid some Moobday threads and add more when my computer is faster. But you understand how it is, if you made a page it would be mostly Larry, right? ;)

babybono-vi.jpg

:cute:

Yeah I used to have a web site with all my Larry pics on there and stuff but as soon as I moved to Dublin I didn't take care of it at all and by the time I moved back to the US they had shut it down :( :sad: I was just happy that I had them all on my computer at home LOL

It's good you still have them Mullen Girl, keep them safe and I hope you get a new site someday! :)

Good dewatermarking bammo2! :up:

Congrats u2Kitten on your fotki-page. Tons of pics there, i've checked some out(not all of course, it would take me ages).
I wonder why we should post here anymore, we could just visit your pages:applaud: :up:

Thanks greety :hug: I found most of all I have on PLEBA since 2001. I also found some on websites that do not exist anymore. I bet a lot of girls have a collection like that or bigger if it were put all in one place. But I do think I have more 80's pics than anybody! If somebody has more show me I want them! Oh and it is okay to post from my page if anyone wants to. The pics will show up.

Congratulations on your pic posting greety! Now you can build a collection too! I'm sure PLEBA girls have the best Bono collections in the world! :yes:

U2Kitten said:
I bet a lot of girls have a collection like that or bigger if it were put all in one place. But I do think I have more 80's pics than anybody! If somebody has more show me I want them!

Where's Melpop? She posted once she had over 13,000 Bono pics..... I haven't counted recently, but I know last time I backed up my hard drive there were over 10,000 (around 1.5 GB). No clue how many are in my 80s directory though. I think the Elevation Tour folder has the most (ALL of Otto's pics and everyone else's who took pics at concerts and scanned them). I uploaded about 3200 various Bono pics into a Snapfish album but I'm not sure if it exists anymore.

Hey, that's not all I have! That's about 13-1400 pics so far, but I have over 4000 on my hard drive and I'm still uploading. Slow computer you know :sigh:

I'm sure I could have had nearly as many as you and melpop but I am a pickier rightclicksaver. I don't save everything I see as some do, not that there's anything wrong with having more! I didn't want to suffer my hard drive any more than I had to, and I don't bother saving pics I don't like much or won't have use for later. I'm guilty of being very Bono oriented and not having many individual pics of the other guys :reject: I like them, but I didn't really have that same passion for looking at their pics as I do Bono. I also don't save pics unless I like them. If they are not a good shot (hey we all take those) I don't want to save it. If they become redundant (like 50 pics of the same event) I will only save the best dozen or so of them. Anyway, I do have more than are in there so far. But if anybody has more than me, I am definately interested in seeing their collection! :hyper: If there's ever a link I can see, please post!

OK, I have 986 Bono/U2 "80s" pics. Probably a lot less than you. I haven't saved a pic in months :reject: There were so many recent pics, I decided to limit mine to 2002 (about when I stopped saving EVERY single Bono pic) and focus on organizing the 70s-2002 pics and only save ones from those years I don't already have. But I'm still falling behind.....

The funny thing is that even with over 10,000 Bono pics, I can see a pic and immediately recognize whether I already have it or not. I am lame :|

Wow, don't stop now, save at least one of each new event for posterity! We seem to go through pic floods and droughts here, for a month they'll be so many we can't save them all, then we won't see a new pic for 2 or 3 months! I would love to see your collection if you ever get it uploaded somewhere. I'm sure there are girls with more 80's pics than me but right now I claim the title of most online because I put them all in one place. If other people were to do that they might beat me, and I'd love to see what they have! I'm sure Kelly and a lot of you have tons!

Oh, and me too, no matter how many I have I can always tell you if I've seen it before. There are very few older ones I haven't seen but I always get excited to find some. Kelly has been great for this! :up: I love PLEBA and all the pic hunting and posting people! :wave:

CMM- I saw that, it almost tricked me at first, then it was like, nah, I didn't think so, it's not really his! :eeklaugh: But I posted the link anyway because the guy said 'nice pics of Bono' and I was thinking, if he thinks that's nice he should see PLEBA! But it was over on EYKIW and I didn't think it would get moved here or I wouldn't have posted.

U2Kitten-
I'll give whoever made the site props, though. Only did nice pics, good variety, and a simplicity that Bono could handle with a page generator. Also good with the lack of decent punctuation and capitalization.
:lol:
*Has been trained to go "yeah right" before "maybe"* :p

Plus I'm sure Bono wouldn't put anything private like that online anyway. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom