For you Bono lovers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
What makes you love him so much? I just don't understand what he has that makes you go nuts over him lol. I'm not a Bono lover so I just dont get it :lol:
I wouldn't be askin this, if there weren't so many of ya :D
Expalin to me please :)

And just so you all know what makes me love the wonderful Edge so much, it's because... uh... he's just the best! Best guitarist ever, sexiest... sweetest... cutest... he's just so... AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!

Its the passion in his soul
his adorable chin
the way he has to look at his fingers when he plays guitar
the look in his eyes when he really means something
and the coy smile he has when he doesnt mean something

the way he connects with people
and his enthusiasm for everything in life

not to mention the sex appeal just dripping off his body
how he touches the microphone
moves his hips
spills his heart out all over the stage.....
okay i need to stop

His charm...his passion...his heart...

...and it doesn't hurt that he's devastatingly handsome. :cute:

Because he has this amazing and beautiful vision for how this world could be...and he's been slowly making that vision a reality through his song, his word, his actions, and his hope.

He has this drive to somehow influence people in personal ways. To put into words what everyone feels. To bring smiles in place of tears. To reach out and grab someone by the hand if that's what it takes to make that connection. People may kid and say he's egotistical....I have never, in my life, seen someone who has such genuine empathy and compassion for others...to see and hear of the passion that he shows for humanity is just irrestible and at times so awe-inspiring I wonder if he isn't really an angel.

That and he is devastatingly handsome and a big flirt... :wink:

Last edited:
What the 3 of you have said is exactly why I love that man...

I have tried to explain to people that Bono goes beyond the physical (though just the physical part would be sufficient for many)... his intensity, his spirit and that confident strut (even though he may not always feel as confident as he seems) are what attract me to this beautiful, beautiful man...

:cute:

u2bonogirl said:
the way he tries to reach everybody is just amazing.
I know exactly how he feels.....and watching him move a whole room of people- it makes me want to cry

:up: His voice is amazing I get chills and not to mention his sense of humor and admiration for his fans......

overall energy and love for life and what he does and fans...and overall hotness; what everyone else has said

Everything the other people said, and of course so much more. Whatever "it" is, he has it. Sensuality drips out of every pore. He gives love freely and without reservation. He represents the hope of what we can be when we have a spark. The fact that he is just as comfortable sitting with dignitaries and eating the world's finest food as he is sitting amongst the poorest of the poor eating rice and dry sandwiches. The willingness he has to bare his soul for a living. The fact that he'll just sit and have a chat with people lucky enough to cross his path. He's a magnificent showman and an incredible leader, despite being a very flawed and fragile man. I absolutely adore the fact that he absolutely adores Ali, and has stayed with her all these years.

I don't know, I imagine much of the above could be said about Edge too; but Edge just doesn't seem to steal the spotlight as Bono does, at least IMHO.

TheWho4Life said:
What makes you love him so much? I just don't understand what he has that makes you go nuts over him lol. I'm not a Bono lover so I just dont get it :lol:
I wouldn't be askin this, if there weren't so many of ya :D
Expalin to me please :)

And just so you all know what makes me love the wonderful Edge so much, it's because... uh... he's just the best! Best guitarist ever, sexiest... sweetest... cutest... he's just so... AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!

Bono is the most sensual man I have ever seen...the way he moves...his eyes (good God ya'll! :drool:), his voice....he's just irresistable to me:flirt:.......there is just something about him that does it for me...I can't define exactly what it is but whatever it is....Bono has it and he drives me wild!:drool::love::bono:

There are millions of reasons why a woman can fall in love with Bono - if she has the chance to meet him personally. Otherwise, don't even "think about it". Hurts like hell. This is all I can say.

theres something that went off in bono during achtung era
a sexuality
a certain thrust to his personality, lol
that wasnt there during the serious days of JT and the baby days before
i dunno
somehow he just attained something when he turned cynical

damn hes hot

u2bonogirl said:
theres something that went off in bono during achtung era
a sexuality
a certain thrust to his personality, lol
that wasnt there during the serious days of JT and the baby days before
i dunno
somehow he just attained something when he turned cynical

damn hes hot

OMG!!You are so right!!! I started to get hot for Bono during the Achtung/Zoo TV era and have been helpless ever since ....:drool:

Bono is an incredibly charismatic, down to earth, passionate person with a Heart of Gold and a body which isn't shabby either.:wink:

Bono's ability to relate to everyone he meets - from presidents to school teachers - is an amazing trait that few people have in the world. It keeps him connected to himself and gives everyone he meets a sense of being valued for themself. This alone makes the B-man UNIQUE AND SPECIAL.

Add on to this his amzing singing voice - a voice that reaches the depths of your soul and pulls up from it the best of what makes you human - and you have ONE GLORIOUS MAN. :angel:

Oh, did I mention his finely chiseled body, his swagger and his sway and the intensely sexy look in his baby blue eyes?

Just a few of the reasons why the B-man has captivated me for the last 23 and a half years. :sexywink:

ORIGINAL OF THE SPECIES....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

(but I love the Edge too!)

Billie Midol said:

OMG!!You are so right!!! I started to get hot for Bono during the Achtung/Zoo TV era and have been helpless ever since ....:drool:

serious
he just decided to torture us then!

or just turned on the hot button
i dunno
all i know is from then on i was addicted to him

poor me:(

I think Bono's height - with his short stubby fingers - is really loveable too.

thanks for this thread - :wink:

Back
Top Bottom