for U2Kitten...Aragorn aka Viggo Mortenson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sulawesigirl4 said:
oh, kitten, you must see this hilarious pic that Sicy photoshopped. lmao. It still makes me giggle. (think you were gone when she posted it in the Confessionals). :D

333%3C384%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4%3B54754ot1lsi

*dies laughing*

Aw, Sula that is so sweet! Wha a lucky girl wallowing in his arms *dies*:drool: Good job Sicy!:)

NICE HOT new pics too Sula, thanks! :love:

paxetaurora said:
Oh my Bono, Sula. Where did those new pics come from?

A rather nice Viggo site I just stumbled across that has a thing for screenshots. :drool:

Enjoy...here are some more. :heart:

Attachments

• viggopm3.jpg
    viggopm3.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 57
You guys probably saw this already but...

http://quiescence.aucella.net/viggo/

It's a lovely Viggo fanlisting. Bwaha- see, there are others out there like us who :heart: the man!

There's also a smaller one (but just as pretty) for Aragorn here... This one has a gallery + everything.

http://just-dreaming.com/estel/

A fanlisting is basically like a club that you join to show your appreciation for a certain actor, actress, band, singer, whatever. They come with funky graphics (aka codes) that you can put on your website, etc...

I love ths thread.

Re: Eh...

MiniFly said:
He's pretty hot, but no Bono....

Perhaps you failed to notice...this is not a Bono thread. I believe there are about 50 bajillion of them outside this thread. Feel free to comment there.

This thread is the sole property of Viggolove. :heart:

Hello!

Love the pics. After U2, Viggo and LOTR are my 2nd obsession.

Anyhow, as a thank you for the wonderful pictures I have an offer to make. I have the LOTR VCD and if anyone is interested in it, I can do a B&P trade with you. This way you can see Strider however many times you want in the privacy of your own home.

Email me at ontiveros10@yahoo.com if ya'll are interested.

Love,
Fatima

Why didn't I see this thread before!!!

I cannot believe I didnt see this thread before!!! I just about died when I saw this!! I hope this thread never dies:love:

welcome to our new viggo-thread visitors. :D

Today's feature...well gee, whaddaya know? It's more hot Viggo comin' right up! ;)

enjoy :heart:

Attachments

• viggo-prison.jpg
    viggo-prison.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 34
is it just me or does he look eerily like James Dean in this one?

:eek:

Attachments

• viggo-jdean.jpg
    viggo-jdean.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 35
And now for one of my new FAV Viggopics.....

:heart:

I like to think he's looking at moi. ;)

Attachments

• viggo-yakuza2.jpg
    viggo-yakuza2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 60
ooohhh babeee that's a what I like!

Wholly mother of cats and rats and alligators...

I SEE MY THREAD HAS BEEN ADDED TO! :heart: Thank you Sula, you are the Viggo goddess! :)

Okay, so one of my professors here at school asked me to help edit his new book, which is about Tolkien and philosophy. So I'm rereading all the LOTR books, and I just...can't'...get...VIGGO...out...of...my...head!!! And I'm supposed to be doing serious academic work!

Oh well. He inspires me. :) Sula, you rule.

awww. Viggo-inspiration is the best, ain't it? :heart:

I feel inspired to post this pic. :D

Attachments

• viggp-noon.jpg
    viggp-noon.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 46
paxetaurora said:
Is he being crucified in that picture?

I certainly HOPE not. Actually I have no clue what's going on in that pic...I swiped it from my new favorite viggo site. :huh:

I shall just imagine he's laying beside me or somethin'. Works for me. :D

OMV! (that's oh my viggo) ;)

how amazingly cool is that????

*dies*

Can I use it for my siggy? please pretty please???

:D:heart::drool:

WOW! Animated Viggo! I hope you do make it your sig Sula! I look forward to all threads being Viggofied with it! :yes:

Thanks to Lise for making my new Viggorific siggy and Sicy for helping me get it online. :D Check it out! I loveth! :heart:

Sicy, as far as I know, you need some sort of program that can create animated gifs. (I don't have photoshop, so I dunno if it can do that). If you wanna send me the pics you'd like to use, I can try and make one for you!

Your welcome Sula. Glad you like it!

Sicy, in the dancing Bono thread I gave an explanation but I found an easier way to do a gif image.

I used a program that came with my scanner called Adobe Photoshop elements. In order for me to make a gif image of a clip in one of the U2 videos, I have to have the stills of that particular clip. You could also make a gif image using any pics like the one I did for Sula. First you have to save the images you want to use in pdf or acrobat touchup image form. Since most of my pics are either in bmp or jpeg form what I do is using this program I open the pic, click file, then save as and choose Acrobat touchup image or pdf. Do this with all the pics you want to use.
Next, open the 1 st pic (in pdf form) then open the 2nd pic and use the move tool to put it onto the 1st image and close the 2nd image because you already have that image in the 1st pic. Continue to do this with all the pics you want to use. Then in file click save for web. Make sure to put a check on animate and loop and select the seconds that you want the image to move in. Then click ok and save it as a gif image.
It's complicated and took me 2 days to figure how to do this.
In another post Phuzzie provided this explanation and although it isn't exactly the same as my program it helped me to figure out how to do it. Here's the link Phuzzie provided.
http://u2_web.tripod.com/Adobe/imagereadyhelp.html

Sicy, if you want me to make a gif image you could email me the pics you want me to use or post them. If anyone else wants me to create one I don't mind. Email: Selilise@aol.com

I'm getting ready to post a bunch of gif's so watch for the thread in a few minutes and feel free to use them in your sig if you want to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom