For the next album and tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
...LOSE THE DAMN GLASSES!!! :mad:

Seriously, you look better without them!

bono_cnn.jpg

bono_one.jpg

bono_stv.jpg

bonoviolet.jpg

slane_kite_track9.jpg

Yeah I started a thread in Pleba... so what?? :p

07814_144227_laimandbonoPHphotos.jpg

*runs away*

I agree, Shadeless B is divine, but obviously glasses work for him (sensitive eyes, etc.), so I guess we should just get over it. Plus, it makes us appreciate it more when he takes them off right? :shrug:

My suggestion: GROW OUT THE HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!! Seriously, I am dying here! Also, go back to boots. They make him look taller and leaner. :)

Rosebud said:
I agree, Shadeless B is divine, but obviously glasses work for him (sensitive eyes, etc.), so I guess we should just get over it. Plus, it makes us appreciate it more when he takes them off right? :shrug:

My suggestion: GROW OUT THE HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!! Seriously, I am dying here! Also, go back to boots. They make him look taller and leaner. :)

agree 99.9% , I don't care about the leaner but yes boots are sexy .:drool:

So you're saying he is outing himself as Pleban ?

:hmm:

I think if he could, he would lose the shades years ago.

Yeah I agree. As said many times before, Bono has very fair, sensitive eyes. Outdoor daylight = bright sunlight or glare. Indoor or night time = photographers flashes... he really can't escape it. And when he maybe feels he can, he does go shadeless.

I think Bono likes to take his shades off whenever he feels he is able to. But most of the time when we see pictures of him it's either bright daylight or he is being photographed, so the chances he's appearing without his sunglasses are pretty small. On the other hand, in some paparazzi or more private photos, you can see him shadeless most of the time.

I don't think he'll ever lose the shades, but maybe he'll be going for some new models. I'm so tired of the red/orange shades right now, I don't think they look very good on him. I like the blue and yellowish/green ones much more, maybe he should bring back the purple ones, everything else will be okay for me, but seriously no more red glasses!!!!

bonocomet said:
Hey come back here you! We don't bite ya know :shifty:
nice pics.

..unless you feed us with these :drool: pics.

seriously, I only can't stand the ones he had on in cannes but I like him wearing sexy glasses so that I can die when he takes them off and shows that blue sweetness :faint:

I liked his look in the video with green day, therefore as he was in the last part of the tour. I'm afraid, long hair wouldn't look good on him anymore although I miss them so much!

btw, has anyone else heard/read something about anton corbijn working at the new album cover?

edurban said:

I don't get it (I am fairly new), is Pleba exclusive? Do Plebans have a bad reputation?:ohmy:

no pleba isn't exclusive , everyone is welcome . This is a area of the site where much :drool: takes place and because of this we are teased relentlessly on other parts of the site .

edurban,
Beware, though, once you come in here, you'll be addicted.
You will forsake many other responsibilities, lose sleep, leave piles of work undone, ignore the ringing phone, the children, the significant other(sometimes), and numerous other activities and glare endlessly at this blue screen and what appears on it!!
:drool: :evil: :censored:

(by the way, ENJOY YOURSELF!!)

And back on topic-

1. Shock us and add a lot of hardly heard stuff live.
2. Play more dates, SO MAYBE I CAN GET A TICKET WITHOUT TAKING OUT A LOAN.

Last edited:
u2trinity said:

no pleba isn't exclusive , everyone is welcome . This is a area of the site where much :drool: takes place and because of this we are teased relentlessly on other parts of the site .

envy...mere envy :tsk:

:drool:

:giggle:

blm said:
edurban,
Beware, though, once you come in here, you'll be addicted.
You will forsake many other responsibilities, lose sleep, leave piles of work undone, ignore the ringing phone, the children, the significant other(sometimes), and numerous other activities and glare endlessly at this blue screen and what appears on it!!
:drool: :evil: :censored:

blm, I believe we we've been divided after birth... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom