For the First Time I feel Loved .....Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
K ladies , here's Part 4 of the story, I hope u like it! I was also thinking that I may do a sequel to this one. I dunno, maybe after this one is done u guys can let me know what u think!

It was about 10 am when Sam walked into the Caf?. The place was already prepared for the day ahead and it seemed like it was gonna be one of those quite days.Maybe because of what had happened the day before, the embarassment she may have caused her boss and prolly her co workers.After that humiliation, she didnt deserve to have friends or be talked to for that matter.Sam sighed as she placed her bags in her locker and took her place behind the counter for any customer who may have decided to come in.Not that she didnt mind if anyone came in at all, she didnt feel for the crowd today.Tim , who was like a big brother to her, came from the back with a tray of cups and plates and started packing them on the shelves.

"Hey sweetie, how u feeling today"? that was one of Tim's famous questions.

Sam looked at him with a saddened face ,"Not too good"."Still beating up urself about yesterday I see", he said as he looked at her worryingly.

"Why shouldnt I? I was a complete jackass , I accidentally throw food on Adam Clayton's girlfriend", she continued. "Thing is, he may not think of it as an accident and believe me she would def look for some type of revenge".

Tim placed the tub of plates and cups on the table and walked closer to Sam.

"Listen to me, that could have happened to anyone of us. It has happened to me before and I just let it slide, sweetie don't make this ruin ur life", he said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Sam sighed looking at him, " I know.......but I feel really bad and it's not because of her that I do but it's because of........*she was interrupted by the postman*.

"Good morning ," said the chubby man "I have a letter here for a "Sam"? He said looking confused.

Tim looked at the man, " For Sam?"then he looked at her.

"Yes ,sir that's what it says ,is she here?"

Sam looking suspiciously at the man ,put her hand out to receive the letter.

"Yes , I'm Sam", she took the letter.

"Have a nice day" the postman said as he walked out.

Tim looked at the envelope in Sam's hands.
"U have any idea who may have sent this to u?" he asked.

"Hmm no I don't, I mean my last name isnt even written on here *she began thinking* maybe it's Jack telling me I'm fired in a polite way"she said smiling as she found the joke a lil funny.

"Or maybe it's Suzie sending me a letter telling me that she'll be waiting for me to finish what I started, like if she would win anyways", she laughed once again.

"Well ,becareful it could also be some creep sending sick letters to u", Tim said as he went back to finish doing his job.

"Even if it is , I know u'd be there to protect me Tim" she said as she walked to one of the tables to open the letter.

She sat there thinking about this mysterious letter that she had received. She decided to open it, but cautiously as she didnt know what could be inside.Once she found it safe , she began reading it.It began like this:

I'm so sorry for what had happened
It broke my heart to see u cry,
I couldnt sleep without thinking ur ok
I need to know so that I can smile again.
I'll be at the sea port 12 noon,
If u come I'll know I still have a chance
If not,then I know I've lost my chance at true love.To :
My Angel on Chambers Street,

Urs Truly
At the end of the letter ,there was a picture of a broken heart and a plaster next to it
"This is my heart", would u mend it so that it can learn to love again?"

Sam just sat there , shocked looking at the letter ,reading everything over and over again.

"Omg, could this be happening"? She said to herself quietly.She thought about if she should go or not.What would happen? Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? All these questions racing throu her mind.She looked at her watch , it said 11:30. She found herself getting up and heading for the door.

"What the hell am I doing"? She asked herself.
"I hope I'm making the right decision here"

"Hey , where r u off too?"Tim asked as he walked back out of the back room.

Sam looked at Tim "Ummmmm I just remembered I have to go to the bank, can u manage the place by urself?"

Tim looked back at her "Yea , who was the letter from'??

"Uh........one of my friends just playing around", she said as she tried to avoid more questions.
"I'll be back soon" she hurried out the door trying not to miss Adam.

She grabbed a cab and hussled the guy to drive as it was getting late ,hoping that Adam would be there ,hoping that she wouldnt miss him.The Sea port wasnt to far from where she worked, hopefully she would make it there before him.Adam was already there waiting with roses in one hand.He kept looking at the time, worrying if she would come or not.He stood there looking out at the sea imagining him and her just taking one of the boats and going away together.He knew it was gonna be right btw them, he knew that she was the one.Atlast Sam had arrived at the place where she and her beloved was going to meet.She payed the cab driver and hurried along the board walk to meet him. She saw someone looking out at the sea ,but wasnt sure if it was him or not so she walked closer.

"Adam?" she called out his name quietly.

He turned around and he saw her.

"Thought u werent gonna come", he said smiling.

Sam looked at him smiling "Well, after reading the letter , how couldnt I".

She had started shivering because of the cold air that surrounded them, and because of the fact that she didnt know what was going to happen after their meeting.

Adam looked at her curiously
"R.....R u alright love?"

"Yea just a lil bit cold, she said as she placed her arms over together to warm her.He took off his jacket and walked closer to her:

"Here." he said as he placed his coat over her "this should u warm", he smiled as he looked into her eyes and brushed away the strands of hair that covered her face.

He remembered the roses that he had bought for her:

"Oh before I forget these r for u,"he looked at her smiling endlessly his heart pounding like it was going to pop out.
Sam took the roses and smelled them. "U sure know how to pick flowers don't u?"and without thinking she kissed on his cheek "thank you".

Adam glowed with happiness.
"U know....." Sam continued ... "I thought u were angry at me"

Adam looked at her surprised
"Why should I be , u did nothing wrong sweetheart Suzie just made a big deal out of nothing".

"Yea but Adam, she is ur girlfriend ,anyone would be pissed off".

Adam looked at Sam and lightly touched her cheeks.
"I cant be......at u, I know this doesnt make much sense but I feel like this is suppose to be, I feel different whenever I'm around u, I feel light and free."

Sam looked at him surprised ,she couldnt believe the words that came out his mouth.She wondered if she was dreaming.

"Adam , we've only known each other for some days now, what u feel is just.......a feeling, u cant just say these things ,u have to give it time."

Adam looked back at her :
"Tell me what u feel"

Sam looked at him in amazement:
"What"?

Adam replied:
"Tell me what u feel when ur around me".

Sam looked at him trying not to make herself look like an ass.

"When I'm around u......I feel happy, just seeing ur eyes, just hearing u speak, I wish that I could have every moment with u ,I wish that I could be the one to love u and protect u from hurt, to show u that there is Love out there. I wish that I could make u happy.......*she paused*

"I.....I cant do this"

Adam looked at her and grabbed her hands ...
"Cant do what? Tell me how u feel, don't be afraid, talk to me.

"Is all this coming from ur heart or is it coming from ur mind?" he asked

Sam looked at his blue eyes that sparkled in the sun.

"Everything that I say comes from my heart, nothing I feel is fake" she looked at him and didnt expect what was going to happen next.

Adam looked at her, pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately.The kiss was so intense,it felt so real.It felt like their lips belonged to each other.She stopped him.

"Adam , this isnt right, U know this isnt right"

She walked away from him:

"If it wasnt u wouldnt be here , u wouldnt have said all those things u said to me Sam"

Sam turned around and looked at him.

"I came because.............I wanted to make sure things were ok btw us , to make sure u werent angry with me for what I did to Suzie, I thought .....

"Forget Suzie", he said.

"I want u" Adam looked at her without blinking."I want u , and I'm not taking no for an ans"

Sam looked at Adam as if he was going crazy and started laughing.

"Ur crazy!...."

"I am indeed sweetheart", Adam said as he walked up to her and hugged her.

"And before I forget u and I have dinner plans tomrrow nite"he smiled as he kissed her on her nose. "And.....u R going with me" he looked at her and smile as he placed her finger on her lips and to say be quiet.

Sam looked at him in awe.

"And what if I dont" she asked smiling.

"Then I would have to drag u there" *he kissed her again this time even longer*

Sam waited until he was finished ,she couldnt resist his lips , the way they tasted , the way they felt.She looked at him and smiled......wishing that this could be forever.

"U know we have to talk about all this" she said as she pulled his coat closer to her.

"Yea I know" he answered back "that's why I want us to have dinner".

Sam had managed to look at the time on her watch.

"Wow......it's.....it's gettting really late I should head back to the Cafe before my boss fires me" she said trying to prevent furthur kisses or whatever he might surprise her with next.

Adam looked at her with much admiration:

"I'll take u back to work, I dont want any other guy stealing u away from me", he smiled then grabbed her free hand.

Sam just kept smiling and thought to herself that she's one damn lucky girl to have Adam with her now , to be kissed by him twice in one day , to get roses plus go on a date tomrrow nite.She got into his car and they headed back to the Star bucks Cafe both of them enjoying the drive.

Alright girls........u wanted it , u asked for it .....and u got it! Adam and Sam finally locked lips.!Stay tune to see what's gonna happen on their date!

:wink: :wink:

Oh one mistake:

And.....u R going with me" he looked at her and smile as he placed her finger on her lips and to say be quiet.

It's suppose to read :

And .......u R going with me'' he looked at her and smile as he placed *his* finger on her lips as *if * to say be quiet

EveClayton said:
Sam just kept smiling and thought to herself that she's one damn lucky girl to have Adam with her now , to be kissed by him twice in one day , to get roses plus go on a date tomrrow nite.
She's not just an ordinary lucky girl...she is one of the luckiest girls alive!! :hyper:
How is she supposed to work after this?? ;)

I like this chapter!It's very sweet. :yes:

*sits and waits for dinner* :D

Back
Top Bottom