For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 20.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Hey girls I havent seen Any Adam cookies with sprinkles or chocolate Adam brownies........what's going on???????:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :wink: Anyways.....here we go:

It was the weekend before Sam and Adam left for Ireland. The dinner that they had planned was a success and lighter than they thought it would be.Eventhough Sam's parents were sad about the fact that their daughter was gonna be miles away from them ,they saw how happy she was and how she loved Adam.Sam was always known for making the greatest decisions in her life and it didnt involve disappointing her parents or herself.She had often tell her father that she was an adult who knew what was right and wrong, who could make the right choices and he would always be proud of her.They had spent the nite sharing memories, hugging each other, saying "I love u" over and over as tears were shared.Her brothers even revealed the most embarassing things that Sam had done that shocked both Adam and her parents.Adam had even thrown out the idea that the whole family could come spend the summer vacation with them.Sam hugged each member of her family tightly then watched then leave wiping their tears away.She stood by the door, trying not to cry then walked inside.

"Wow ,emotional night huh," She said as she wiped her tears away

Adam walked closer to her and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go

"Sam.....I...I cant let u do this," *he looked down at her:

She looked up at him surprised:

"What?" Adam.....don't.....don't do this to me please .....not after all this,"

Adam gently tucked her hair behind his ears:

"Listen.... I saw the way how ur family looked, how they held onto u not wanting to let u go, I cant be the reason for separating u and them," *he kissed her* I'm sorry.......

Sam looked at him and grabbed his hand before he could leave:

"U listen to me ,u come up with this idea of wanting me to go with u, wanting us to be together,I just told my family that I'm going away with u, I gave up my job, u cant just walk out on me,"

Adam looked back at her:

"That's right......I.....I got u to do all that, would u really be happy with me? Leaving all this behind?"

"Yes.......Adam it's us forever...remember I love u, ur not the reason for all this, I was gonna leave sooner or later that job in England that I applied for and coming to think of it, it's not that bad because I can ask to be transferred,"

Adam touched her face :

"I don't wanna be the force btw u and ur career ,"
Sam watched him:

"Is there someone else?"

Adam laughed:

"What? No baby ......there's no one else all I want is u,"

"So......then why do u wanna keep me away from u? Why do u keep making up these excuses?"

Adam grabbed her and kissed her passionately:

"U make me crazy......*he looked at her* I don't wanna be away from u, but I also don't wanna keep u away from ur family....

"Ur not........Ur not I'll visit them and I'll bring them up on vacations, listen *she hugged him* I am not gonna be unhappy.....the only thing that will is not being with u or waking up next to u, so can we stop thinking negatively here come on this is suppose to be a great time for us, taking a new challenge and I'm ready to face them with u,"Sam smiled as she looked up at him

Adam smiled as he kissed her passionately:

"Ur right......hey listen u stay here I'll be right back.....*he smiled as he ran into the bedroom* don't move.....

Sam stood there looking at him wondering what he was up too , few mins later he came back out with one hand behind his back:

"I wanted us to remember this together,and when I saw this I knew it was perfect, I wanna thank u for being with me, baring with me, loving me, listening to me.Ur the most incredible , and amazing woman that I've come to known and tomrrow we'll be the beginning of our future together *hands Sam the small purple box* I love u now and always,"

Sam looked at him then at the box:

"Adam......u...u don't have to go throu all this,"

Adam pulled her and kissed her:

"Stop talking and open it,"

Sam smiled at him and slowly opened the box:

"Omg.......Adam...I........it's beautiful," *she was speechless*

Adam smiled:

"I hope it's not to much.....I mean I've never had any one to buy anything special for , but when I saw this ring I couldnt resist, *he gently took the ring out the box and placed it on her finger* fits perfectly.....*he smiled as he gently kissed her*

Sam smiled back at him:

"I love it, *she looked at it* and I love u always

Adam held her into his arms :

"One more thing...........we have dinner reservations tonite at the restaurant I took u too on our first date, so u know......if we gonna fool around ...we better do it now......*he smiled as he kissed her passionately*

Sam stopped him:

"Is there anything else u wanna tell me???? any more surprises ,"?

Adam smiled at her:

"Just that I wanna make tonite the most romantic nite ever before we go to Dublin,"

"Well.......every nite with u is romantic........so *she kissed him* I'm gonna go get ready.....don't wanna be late.....*adam laughed as he looked at her*

Awwwwwww Adam is so romantic.........any girl would be that damn lucky to be romanced by Adam like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girls I havent seen Any Adam cookies with sprinkles or chocolate Adam brownies........what's going on???????:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :wink:

lol... here's your u2-flavored cookies :)

u2_cookies.gif

i'm not sure if the image will show up, so if doesn't try this address: http://afireinside.port5.com/u2_cookies.gif

enjoy the cookies... "they're magically delicious" lol :drool:

:drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: :dance: :hug: ty irish mofo ur so sweet........all of them tasted yummmmmmmmmmmy,gonna go get some milk to wash them down ...... :wink: loved the macademia one.......:drool:

madamadam said:
great story eve. It inspired me to attempt to write.:wink: although im sucking at it at the moment :| ;)

Awwww madamadam ......I'm sure it's great.....just keep who ever picture ur writting about infront of u and things would come quickly to ur mind u'd be surprised!!!!!!!!:wink: What story is it? Sorry havent been checking out the fan fiction forum ,have been a lil busy.....I would like to read it thou :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom