For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 2...Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Ok.... this is the continuation of Part 2....I think I'd continue with the guys at the bar before I begin Part 3.So here goes!

After her conversation with Adam, Sam decided that she would call it a night being that it was getting late, and eventhough she had the day off, her body ached for her warm bed.She knew she wouldnt have any trouble fall asleep as she couldnt stop thinking about bouncing up once again to talented, handsome bass player and the lengthy, yet weird conversation that they had.She smiled to herself....and wished that the night with him could have remained, that she could have had the spot that Suzie was in, but then reality kicked in.She knew that to him she was just a fan meeting her fav rock star for the first..no second time, and that he already had a relationship.....one that he believed in.She began her journey home planning ahead for the free day she had.

Meanwhile back at the bar:

Adam walked back to the table his three friends had occupied smiling like he was up to something wicked.

''Well, Well,look who finally showed up,''Bono said as he carefully picked up the pieces of lettuce on his plate with his fork.

Adam looked at him as he grab a seat next to Edge.
''I was uh......in the men's restroom'', he said as he began fulling his plate with various type of seafood.

Edge looked at Adam:

''U were in the rest room all this time Sparky...what the hell were u doing beautifying ur self some more?'' he said with a giggle.

Adam looked back at him:

''Yea, I guess that's what makes the ladies scream my name when we're at a concert baldy'', he said smiling even more knowing that Edge hated to be called that name.

Larry started laughing:

''So.......whose the lady that has u smiling like a geek, Adam?'' Larry asked looking at him directly in his face.

''What u mean.....why do u always think that it's some lady, it could be something else.....he replied trying not to look at the three guys around him, feeling somewhat guilty.

Bono looked at him :

''Oh please....something else like what? nothing else makes u smile like that but a lady ,and u cant try to hide it because we've been around u for a long time now.

''Yea, u seem to know everything dont u Bono'' Adam said getting furious at having to answer the questions the guys where throwing at him, specially because he was hungry and he had to keep stopping to ans them.

''Sorrrrrrr ie, excuse me for wanting to have a lil fun'', Bono said raising his hands.

Edge jumped in....''To late for that B...seems our Adam here already had the fun he needed'', Edge winked at Adam.

''Shut up baldy''alright u wanna know? u wanna know who I was with? U wanna know what took me so long...u nosey lads?Adam responsed with an aggreviated voice

Bono, Edge and Larry shaked their heads to say yes.

Adam looked at his three friends as they stared at him waiting for the reasons and smiled.I wonder about u three sometimes...he said shaking his head.As he began feeding them the info they were in need of.

''It's.......*he began smiling as he pictured her in his head* It's this girl.. that I met a few days ago at the Star bucks cafe on Chambers Street.

Larry interrupted...

''Starbucks Cafe?...... a major change from the models, go ahead , details...details, and with that Adam one of the dinner rolls at Larry.

''Interrupt me again, and it's this glass of water u'll get'', Adam cleared his throat and began once again.

''She's a really nice girl, beautiful real beautiful , brown eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, nice body *he smiled*imagining her dance, god she's gorgeous and full of words too, he said smiling again.

Bono put his hands on his cheeks ....''Ohhhhhh so nice body huh?'' u managed to watch all that Adam? Damn.....u get ur full views dont u lad?

Edge looked at Bono and smiled :''Our boy sure knows how to pick the good looking grapes.

Adam continued:

'' I walked in on her dancing to Discotheque and she was really, and I stood there just looking at her,but because of my clumsiness it all ended.''

''How''? Larry asked inquistively

''Well, I think after being around Bono so much I learned to be a lil watless.....u know throwing things down , making a mess, breaking things..''

Bono replied:

''I'm not clumsy''

Edge replied lookin at Bono:

''That's not what I've heard lad''

Larry looked at Bono and Edge :

''If the two of u would shut up and let the man finish his story we'd get around to all this.

Adam laughed:

''Anyways , I just bounced up to her again and we began talking,u know about this and that.

Edge smiling at Adam :

''Since when do u talk , and what's ''this and that''.

Adam looked at Edge as he sipped his wine:

''That is for me to know and u to find out my boy''.

Bono looked at Adam and started smiling:

''I see'', he got quiet then started again ''Adam, u do know that ur in a relationship dont u?

Adam's mood just changed from happy to disappointed.

''Yea I Know'', *he sighed* and I know that I cant do anything to hurt what Suzie and I have, I mean....I....I love her u know

''But it's like .....u start something with someone and u thought it would be forever but then out of no where someone else comes around and u feel like a wheel barrow of bricks have been lifted off ur shoulder''.

Bono and the guys sat there listening to their friend.

''When I'm with Suzie, it just feels like *he paused*....I cant tell u how I feel , but these two times that I got with Sam....it just feels like I could talk to her and it feels good.

Edge looked at Adam :

''But Adam......u've known this girl for two days , u know nothing about her, all u know is that ur attracted to her, that's it. ''How could u feel that ''goodness'' when she's a complete stranger to u.''

Adam interrupted:

''That's just it! I dont understand....why I feel this way and guys....this is real I wouldnt lie about that.

Bono looked at Adam:

''Maybe it's faith and destiny that brought u here to NYC....but becareful , Adam I want the best for u and I cant tell u how to love and who to love, but u have someone already.....she loves u and cares for u very much.

Adam looked at Bono with a calm look:

'' I know and I love her...... u know ....ur right, it's just an attraction that I have with Sam, she's just a fan and I dont think I could take it as far as being with a fan, it....it wouldnt be real.I cant do that.

Larry looked at him and smiled:

''Good thinking.. u know we love u and we want u to be happy.''

''Yea I do'', Adam said ''I'm glad I have u guys to talk to'', he smiled as he hugged them.

Bono replied"
''Hey we're family......always stick together''.

Shortly after , Adam's cell phone rang.It was Suzie arguing about the time and wonder where he was.After talking to her Adam just looked at the guys and sighed

''I......I gotta go'', Suzie wants me to pass by the pastry shop and it's getting rather late, I'll see u guys tomrrow.He got up and paid his bill, and walked out.

Bono looked at the other guys:

''I'm worried about him''I dunno why , he's not the happy adam we know.

Edge and Larry agreed.

Edge said:

How about we get outa here....

They all agreed and walked out of the club.

Alright ladies , that's the end of Part 2 I hope u enjoy it and I hope it's better and easy to read!!!!!!!!Leme know what u think!

EveClayton said:
''Well, I think after being around Bono so much I learned to be a lil watless.....u know throwing things down , making a mess, breaking things..''
Bono replied:

''I'm not clumsy''

Edge replied lookin at Bono:

''That's not what I've heard lad''
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

''When I'm with Suzie, it just feels like *he paused*....I cant tell u how I feel , but these two times that I got with Sam....it just feels like I could talk to her and it feels good.
Poor man! It seems that he's having a hard time to make a decision. :( :hug:

I can't wait to see what you're planning for the next part! :)

Back
Top Bottom