For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 19....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
It was a snowy morning in NYC and as Adam made his way throu the snow to the studio, his mind triggered back to last nite when Sam had given him the answer he was looking for.He was prepared for the worse....which was her saying no, which came out better than he had thought it would be.Althou this was a big change for both of them, they knew that they had to do it together.He thought about the life that they would have with each other, what challenges they would face as a couple, and what the future would hold ,but he knew he couldnt rush things, he knew he had to take one step at a time and that was convincing her family that he would take care of her and that he loves her. Adam pulled into garage when he saw a couple of eager fans waiting outside.He waved to them and then parked his car, then quickly got out to greet them and chat with them. Few mins later he made his way into the studio.

"Good morning lads, and beauties," *he said as he hugged one of the ladies that worked with them*

Larry looked at him as he buttered his muffin :

"Well Good Morning bass player, u seem to be in a good mood this snowy day,"

Adam made his way to the breakfast table:

"I am indeed mate, I am indeed ," *he grabbed larry's face and planted a kiss on his cheek*

Larry looked at him shocked:

"Ewwwwww , come on man *he wiped the kiss off* watch it, now I gotta go moisturize again, and how many bloody times have I told u that I don't go that way, whatever u Edge and Bono do keep me out of it," *he continued as he shaked his head*

"Oh cheer up mate, u should learn to let ur fun side out sometimes," *Adam replied as he gently slapped Larry's face*

"Hey....... what do u mean by that????/I have a fun side.......," Larry said

Adam looked at him as he poured out some coffee:

"Yea Larry....sure u do......by looking at the mirror all day and spending hrs in the bathroom "moisturizing"

Larry looked at Adam and sighed meanwhile Bono and Edge made their way in:

"Good Morning Lars ,morning Sparky," the two said:

Adam and Larry replied back:

"Fine morning isnt it......I just met some nice fans ,I had a wonderful nite, I woke up with a beautiful gorgeous woman, it's snowing ..what else could make this day sweeter," Adam smiled as he sipped his coffee"

"Ummmmm Paul coming in telling us that we could go back to bed,"?Bono replied as he yawned.

Edge looked at him:

"Well maybe if u werent busy playing Xbox last nite and waking me up every 5 bloody mins to tell me u beat up some enemy u wouldnt be so damn tired," *he glared at Bono*

"Listen u have ur ways of relaxing and I have mine, so stop complaining and make me some breakfast ," Bono yawned again as he layed on the couch.

"Who u talking to????? boy u better get up and make ur breakfast urself *mumbles to himself* think I'm some personal slave????? who does he think he is *Edge started to prepare himself something to eat*

Adam looked at his three friends:

"Such grumpiness........u guys need some romancing to ease all this tension," *he laughed *

Larry looked up at him:

"Oh.........so now u think we need romancing because ur getting to be romanced every nite now????? talk about a show off by the way u walked in here u look like u didnt even give the poor girl some rest,"

Adam smiled back at Larry as he took one of his pancakes from his plate:

"Nah.....she has to learn how to handle me , so she better start learning now ,so that when we go back to Ireland she'll be fully prepared," *he grinned evilly*

Bono growned :

"Edge......please........make me some breakfast I'm tired u know, and it's not fair the way u treat me, what's the matter don't u love me anymore,"

Edge smacked Bono behind his head:

"No.......I said," *he looked at Bono as he rubbed his head then looked at Adam*

"Did u say "we" as in u and us or "we" as in u and Sam,"?

Adam smiled back at Edge:
"We as in me and Sam,"

Edge looked at Adam wondering if it was all true:

"U serious mate????? she's going back with u???? wait....ur not gonna tie her up and put her into a duffle bag r u?"

Adam laughed at Edge:

"No........ she gave me the ans last nite, hence why I'm so happy, I'm finally gonna be happy Edge........I've finally found what I'm looking for,"

Bono looked at Adam still rubbing his head:

"Congratulations man, u deserve the best ,unlike some others *he glared at Edge* what made her change her mind *he asked as he buttered some toast*

Adam replied:

"I dunno actually , and I told her whatever decision that she came up with was fine by me,"

Larry jumped in:

"Eventhou u acted like a complete jerk with her,"?

Adam looked back at him :

"Look we cleared all that up ,I really love her and I'm not prepared to lose her, I wanna spend the rest of my life with Sam.....it's forever btw us ,"

Bono smiled back at him eating his toast:

"Who would have thought that our Bass player would settle down and be commited to one lady," *he grinned*

Larry replied back to Bono:

"Who would have thought that u could one day be without leather pants and leather jacket,"

*Edge ,Larry and Adam laughs*

"Watch it Drummer.......dont mess with me ," Bono threatened Larry*

Edge got up and raised his glass of orange juice in the air:

"A toast.......to our dear friend Adam ,may ur life with Sam be fruitful and special ,full of love and care, may u grow with each other in health and strength and be with each other till the end,"

*All the guys toasted to Adam*

"Thanks man , I really appreciate that , and I'm glad to begin this journey with u guys ,my friends ,my family, my brothers,"

They continued having breakfast ,then began to work on the final endings of their album.

The Grand finale is approaching us soon ladies, *wipes her tears away*thank u so much for readin and enjoying my story and leaving comments!!!!!!!

"Oh cheer up mate, u should learn to let ur fun side out sometimes," *Adam replied as he gently slapped Larry's face*

"Hey....... what do u mean by that????/I have a fun side.......," Larry said

Adam looked at him as he poured out some coffee:

"Yea Larry....sure u do......by looking at the mirror all day and spending hrs in the bathroom "moisturizing"

Hehe... --daydreams about Larry "moisturizing", lol-- :happy:

Bono smiled back at him eating his toast:

"Who would have thought that our Bass player would settle down and be commited to one lady," *he grinned*

Larry replied back to Bono:

"Who would have thought that u could one day be without leather pants and leather jacket,"

*Edge ,Larry and Adam laughs*

LOL... I don't want this to end! Would you consider writing a sequel? I'll bake you U2-flavored brownies *hands over tray* Please? --puppy dog face-- :hug:

Grand Finale?!?!?!?
Your not gonna continue the story when they go back to Ireland? :sad: I say you throw the old cliche' "All good things come to an end " right out the window, :yes: and continue the story.:D

Yea I have actually..... I was thinking to do a sequel to this one when they go back to Ireland............ cause I already have plans if I am gonna do one and since u girls r gonna bake me cookies........I would consider it......but I want big Adam cookies...........with frosting and sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom