For the First Time I feel Loved Part 12......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Well since I'm here waiting for the UPS man I might as well write my other chapter to save time!!!!!

Sam had gotten back to Adam's apartment around 1:30 from her dinner date with Bono.The plans for Adam's birthday bash was coming along nicely and she knew that he'd be overwhelmed with joy,she herself was getting excited.She quietly entered the apartment knowing that he maybe fast asleep.

"Nice for u to finally show up babe,"Adam said peacefully.

Sam looked at him kinda surprised not expecting him to be up this late:

"I....ummm...I thought u would be asleep," *she closed the door nervously.

Adam sat there looking at her smiling to himself:

"U know I cant go to bed without u.....I wouldnt sleep."

"Oh.....well I'm sorry to keep u up, I'm here now so let's go to bed I'm really tired and I know u r too,"*she quickly replied as she took her coat off and headed for the bedroom*

Adam grabbed her hand as she passed by him:

"Let's talk.......*he pulled her to sit next to him* that dress looks really good on u and I know that's not u wear when u go to work ,*he smiled at her* where'd u go luv?"

Sam looked at him trying to think of ways to avoid the subject not wanting to ruin her surprise:

"I......I wanted to make tonite romantic for us and the other day when I was out with Ana I saw this dress and thought that it might make things spark between us ,so I bought it and left it at her house and kept it there until tonite.I was over there all day trying to look good for u *she smiled at him and started kissing him hoping he would forget about questioning her*

Adam enjoyed her kiss and waited until she was finished:

"I told u, u don't have to look good for me I luv u just the way u r,"

Sam looked at him feeling terrible about lying:

"Well....I know but I like dressing up for u, and I like ur rewards after *she smiled at him* wanna go make love?"
"In a minute.......*he passed his fingers throu her hair*I've been home for 3 hrs now u waited that long to come "turn me on*?"

Sam getting a lil nervous now:

"Well u know.......how.... the longer u wait, the more exciting it is btw us and I wanted to keep u in suspense *she held his free hand in hers* can we go to bed now?"

Adam looked at her:

"Ur in the mood big time rnt u sweetheart,"?

"Yea very....*she got up and tried pulling him off the couch*

Adam pulled her back to sit next to him:

" Well lookin at u in that dress ...has certainly done it's job but......I wanna talk a bit," *he kissed her on her lips*

Sam looked at him knowing that he didnt believe her:

"Ok...... how.....how was ur day at the studio ,got any work done?"

Adam pulled her to his chest ,allowing her to lean her head on him:

"Yea we had a lot to do, but recording is coming along , but it's taking a lot of time to do it so I ...I'm afraid that I'll be spending a lot of hrs there, which means that I wouldnt be around much,"*he looked at her*

Sam looked back at him knowing that she'll have more than enough time to plan his party without him knowing:

"Oh ..... well that's ok *she tried not to make her agreement to obvious* I understand completely and I know that u gotta do what u gotta do first,"

Adam looked at her shocked:

"R....R u sure about this baby? Ur not mad at me or anything ?"

"Adam ,remember what I told u before that I'll support u in ur career? Well I know that this is important to u and I don't want to be the reason for u not being with ur band when they need u,plus there r gonna be a lot of angry fans out there if they don't get something soon,*she kissed him * don't worry about it, I'm not going anywhere....I'll be right here waiting for u,"

Adam looked at her and smiled:
"I love u woman.......u know that?"

Sam laughed at him:

"And I love u my sexy hot talented bass man...........while ur in the studio making music,I'll be here holding down the forth baking cookies and making dinner, running u warm baths, trying on sexy lingerie *she smiled* trying to make ur nites easy.

Adam laughed back at her:

"Just don't go out wearing those dresses.......I might have to rough up somebody for u,"*he grabbed her and kissed her passionately*

Sam looked up at him:

"Don't worry my luv.....ur the only one who has my body ,heart and soul,no other can take u away from me ever.I'm completely devoted to u."

Adam got up and lifted her up:

"Alright that's it no more talking ......time for some action.........*he started heading towards the bedroom, bouncing his toe as he hurried.*

"Damn It!.."

Sam looked at him:

"What?????? what's wrong?

"My toe......."

Sam kissed him on his neck:

"Don't worry.........ur private doctor would take care of it for u, *she smiled at him as they closed their bedroom door*

K girls lemme know what u think.........gotta go see about my package!!!!!!!!!!
Adam laughed , knowing that he's angry but cant feel it:

"Don't worry my luv..........ur the only one who has my body, heart and soul, no other can take u away from me ever. I'm completely devoted to you." :heart: :sigh: :heart: :heart: Dreamy............
Oh....... a girl can dream............................:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom