For the First Time I feel Loved Part 11....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Glad u girls r liking the chapters!!!!!! Love the comments u leave too......:wink: K ... bare with me for this chapter cause I didnt really have anything planned and i've got the flu:( Oh.......bass man's bday is coming up soon.......and I think that Sam planning a surprise party for him would be a great idea wouldnt u think???????:wink: :wink: anyways....on to my next chapter ...enjoy!

Sam and the guys had been really getting along, she wasn't expecting them to accept her that fast into their friend's life and she had several doubts in her mind that they would not like her.But after proving to them how much she cared for Adam and how much she wanted to make his life a lil easier,they knew that she was the missing link. She had cooked dinner for them that nite and Bono even helped ,but in the end he wasnt such a good assistant as he nearly burnt the kitchen down, leaving the cloth near to the stove.Sam had to discourage him from her,persuading him to go play cards with the others.They had a wonderful time and it even felt like they had known each other for quite sometime and Adam had a hard time getting them out.it was about 10pm when they had finally left.Sam had begun cleaning up, when Adam walked into the kitchen:

Adam looked at her and smiled :

"U know....u look sexy when u clean,"

Sam smiled as she turned to his direction:

"Oh yea??? u think so?"

"Yea..... the way u move those hips and model ur way around the kitchen u drive me crazy," he said smiling happily:

Sam smiling at his comments:

"And u say the most sweetest and craziest things,u make me blush most of the time,"

Adam walking closer to her:

"So I noticed, when I kept telling the fellas about u, the way ur face lit up,"

Sam leaned up against the counter:

"Well.......u said really nice things, things that I didnt expect,I was also surprised by how calm they were with me,''

Adam smiled as he rushed his fingers throu her hair:

"Well I told them the only one who is suppose to be rough with u is me, and I threatened them too," *he laughed*

"I told them that they had to be nice to u and had to accept u because I realize now that I'm destined to be with u and I want to be with u...."

Sam looked at him and smiled:

"Well I guess they didnt want to do anything wrong, knowing how ''rough'' u can be,"

Adam held her hands in his ,gently massaging them:

"Thank u,"

Sam looked at him:

"Thank u for what?"

Adam smiled as he touched her cheeks:

"Thank u for being there for me, throu everything I've gone throu,I dont think I would have been the same if it wasnt for u,"

Sam placed her hands on his cheeks:

"Dont worry about it, and I'll always be there for u,always,"*she looked at him and kissed him passionately on his lips*

Ok ladies........sorry to cut this short but they wont let me stay online long so I'll finish type it out and paste it online tomrrow morning.....this is just to tickle ur minds a bit ....... :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom