For the First Time I feel Loved Part 10.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
LOL.......well honestly.....larry is hot being all musclely and all......:wink: he should go shirtless sometime! Surprise us Larry...if Adam and Bono can do it....u do it too.....wait....that's if he hasnt done it already! has he?He should be shirtless for this next concert! Anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the past week ,Sam and Adam had spent lots of time together.Ever since seeing him in an emotional state, Sam decided that she would stay with him and take care of him until he was fully recovered. Luckily for Adam, his hand wasn't badly damaged, all it needed was some stitches and bandage but he needed to becareful with it as the stitches could open up and cause a serious infection.His friends had learnt about the situation and knew that this was serious.Adam never really learnt how to deal with things.......relationship wise so he would hurt himself when he couldn't think of other ways to relieve what he felt.Bono ,Edge and Larry had decided to spend the day with their friend and being that Sam had to work that day they had taken up the opportunity. It was a quite evening at the Caf? and being that Steve,one of the general managers at the Caf?, had to leave early it made the evening more relaxing.Sam had called Adam every chance she had to make sure he was alright and if he had eaten and the most important questions, but knowing that his friends were there with him, she wasnt worried.She was beginning to have a lot of feelings for Adam and she knew that things were starting to evolve around them both. She knew he felt the same way, as they would talk for almost half the nite about relationships ,what love meant to each other and what they would want to accomplish during a serious relationship, but they both knew that they needed to take things slowly and not rush things cause it might make things complicated.Sam stood at the counter reading her Steven King Book when someone had entered the Caf?.

"Can I have a White Chocolate Latte` with caramel toppings please," the lady asked.

Sam looked up from her book, only to see that it was Suzie that stood infront of her. She looked at her,then went to fix her order.

Suzie looked at her with a bad look, taking this as a change to make Sam pay for her break up with Adam.

"So.....havent seen u most of the week, thought that u were fired for that lil mess u made the other nite,"Suzie wickedly teased at Sam.

Sam looked at her and she placed her cup infront of her, knowing that she wanted to pick a fight.

"No, see the boss just looked at it as a stupid lil accident and told me to becareful next time," she smiled at her as she watched her sip her latte.

"Or maybe u slept with him to make u keep ur job," she looked at her sending back the same smile.

Sam looked at her and sighed : "Unfortunately I'm not like u..*she looked at her* I know that u came here to pick a fight and I'm not a lil child so I'm not gonna stick around and keep throwing back silly dumb comments at u, so If u'll excuse me I gotta go start to lock up,".

Suzie looked at her: "Actually ur not doing anything until I've had my say,"
Sam looked at her now angry: "Say in what? How u went to Adam's apartment and made his so angry that he turned to a bottle of vodka, drank the whole thing ,and damage his hand?" I know it was u....noone else could have made him do those things,"

Suzie looked at her trying to be surprised: "U have me down as the bad ass girlfriend, when u don't know a thing about Adam or Me,"

"Yea ...well I may not know everything, but I know that ur not gonna hurt him anymore or even see him for that matter." Sam looked back at her.

"Excuse me?, I could see Adam anytime I damn well please and noone is going to stop me, not even a lil slut like u who cant even get a good job,"Suzie snapped back at her.

"Well, see that's where ur wrong, my father is a lawyer and my mother is an accountant, but being the responsible person that I am I refuse to ask my parents for money everytime I need something, I'm not going to be some spoil rich girl who thinks money comes first, that's why I work here....I have graduated from college and I have my degree in Web Designs and as from next yr I will be working in one of England's best offices making lots of money, so there, seems like ur the one who doesnt know anything about me,"*she smiled at her*.

Suzie looked at her feeling kinda silly: "Well, Well Adam sure knows how to choose his women, tell me Sam how do u feel joining the group of Adam's 101 women on the side?"

Sam looked at her.

"U do know that he has other women ...don't u? I mean ur not the only one on his list, I know lots of girls in Dublin that has been with him over the past few yrs that we've been together,man sure knows who to get around,"

Sam trying to drag her all over the floor: "Shut the hell up, u cant stop ruining his life cant u, all he wants is to be happy and ur just there to make sure he isnt, Adam has changed ....he has a new prospect on life now and he has someone who cares about him and actually wants to be with him, so why don't u butt out,"

"Has changed? U act like u've known him more than me *she sips her coffee*that lil act that he plays is just for him to get u into bed then he's on to his next victim and eventhou he "says" that ur his one and only........he's lying to u and ur so stupid to believe it, *she laughes*.

Sam looked at her : "Yea ...well why would he want someone else when I can provide the love that he needs, be there to support him, do the most outrageous things for him and make love to him all nite long, *she looked at suzie smiling as she said that last line evilly*

Suzie now getting angry : "So......u've slept with him? U have no idea what ur getting into u stupid lil girl, he'll use u and make u think that ur his and he's urs, play with ur mind for a few months then he'll drop u like fly and move on to something better than u, he doesnt want u Sam, Adam likes the sexy kind and obviously ur not one," *she smirked*.

Sam smiled back at her: "I'm sexy enough in his eyes, he's told me so since the day we first met, tell me Suzie how many times has he whispered sweet things to u or surprised u with romantic dinners? Seems like ur the one who hasnt been romanced....because u don't deserve it, ur a selfish lil b****** who cares only about herself and noone else, and think that every one has to bow down to u...well news flash sweetheart, u don't deserve any of those ,especially his love.He's a kind and generous person, who's sweet and romantic and loving and he needs someone in those catagories not in ur catagories".

"Ohh and to ans ur question ....being that kind sweet person he is, we're waiting until the time is right to be together, see I don't want to rush things so that it can be screwed up as how things were btw u and him."

Suzie just sat back and looked at her: "Seems like ur the perfect girl that he always wanted.... he'll show u off like a peace prize and ignore u most of the time, he'll go on tours for mths providing that he has girls in his hotel room, I mean after all he is "wild" then when he comes back home to u......he'll pretend that he was so innocent when he's thinking in his mind that "oh I have this girl so wrapped around my fingers she doesnt know what I'm really doing...she doesnt know that she's being played , while she's home waiting for me I'm being one bad boy,"I'm telling u Sam.......ur making the biggest mistake of ur life."

Sam stood there listening to Suzie's every word.....knowing that she could be true..after all she did follow up on Adam's life and girls do want him and he's always after the girls.Her mind going crazy : "No.......the........the biggest mistake is u coming in here, just....just go,"

Suzie looking at her knowing that she had accomplished what she had come to do : "Poor Sam....u know everything I just said is true....u know what I'm talking about ,and if I were u....I would think about being with Adam before I actually do.....trust me...I wish I had done that before but I saw it and left him.

Sam interrupted her: "No....ur not me..........I trust him and I trust his love .....he would never cheat on me or use me.... I AM going to be with him whether u like it or not and nothing u say is going to stop me .....he maybe wild ......but I know that I'm in his heart and he;s in mine always.What we're going to have is something that would never break us.......and I'll fight for my man.....and fight for our love for each other so u.....ur the one who doesnt know what ur talking about , now if u'll excuse me I have to get home and see about the man that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." *she looked at Suzie* now leave !

Suzie grabbed her bags , and left her cash on her table : "Yea..... go see about the man who's gonna break ur heart and leave u miserable for the rest of ur life.When it does happen and I see it all over the news ......I'd come right back to NYC and laugh in ur face!"*she laughed as she walked away*Sam looked at her as she closed the door and threw her coffee cup towards the door hoping that it would hit her* She placed her head into her hands......wondering if she'd be Adam's next victim as Suzie had said.....but she knew if she had let her words get to her, that she could also lose him.....she had to do what was right.....she had to give him a chance and let him know that if they were going to be together that he had to be committed to her and her alone. That he had to have her and her alone at nite........she got herself together...made sure things were in tact for the next day and went home to Adam.

Alright girls.......let me know what u think.... !

we want adam!
we want adam!
we want adam!
we want adam!
lol... write more. please?

btw... nice job with the latest chapter, and i think i speak for
everyone when i say "suzie is a :censored:" lol

:wave: kimberly

Last edited:
Yes i agree..Suzie is a b**** and i hope she gets her just deserts.Sam should have clobbered her.I would have to defend my man no matter what.Anyways Adam's wild days are over.He has to stick with his gut and stay with Sam.

More thumbs up!..:up::up::up::up::up:

madamadam said:
:applaud: :applaud: i hope suzie gets what she deserves:angry: And yes..larry should be shirtless for the next tour:yes: :laugh: :combust:

Larry shirtless.........:drool: : Adam in silk sheets :drool.....YEA BABY...if he did that!

Back
Top Bottom