for oliveU2cm!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
hi carrie!

khelia and i will be staying at the Luxor- we get in friday night around 7:30 pm, and we're planning on PARTYING as soon as we step off the plane!! (knock on wood) we have GAs, but i don't know if we're going to line up very early- i'd much rather experience Vegas nightlife than sit on the cold pavement!! we're going to try to make it to the Interference gathering on saturday night, too, so hopefully we'll see you there! if not, be sure to drop by the GA line on Sunday.
smile.gif

i'm so excited (and nervous!)- again, have a safe trip!!

smile.gif

alice

Alice, Allright, we'll definitely get together some time on Sat then! We're under the name Jodi Chrobak (my friend made the arrangments) at TI. and i'll def be floating around the GA line saying hi to everyone! it's like a weird attraction like a fly to a light or something- ok i'm just in a crazy mood right now lol

don't be nervous! everything will be fine! we are going to see our babbeeeees!
smile.gif

U2kitten: I don't have a pic of that moment, b/c I was in the inside part near the tip and not close enough to see it. Wish I could help- I'll keep my eyes out for anything like that though.
smile.gif

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

cool! and we're staying at the Luxor under Khelia Johnson. See you in a couple of days!!!
smile.gif

Adam, baby, here we come!! lol!

hey carrie!

just wanted to let you know that khelia and i just booked our plane tickets, so we are now going to be in Vegas with you this weekend!!! can't wait to see you there- i hope that you have a very safe trip!

smile.gif

alice

Hey Alice!!

smile.gif

That's such good news!! Tell Khelia I say hello too!
Where are you guys staying? My friend Jodi and I will be at Treasure Island and hopefully we'll be meeting up w/ other interferencers on Sat night; we fly in Sat morning and we're staying until Tuesday. I am not going to be in the GA, tho- I have GC seats!

Can't wait to see you both again! Have a v. safe trip, also! We're flying from Prov -> Philly (lol figures since i was just there!) -> Vegas.

See you soon!

smile.gif
Carrie

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Hey Carrie I know of a girl who wants to know if you have pics of her in Providence, she is the girl who gave Larry something and he gave her his chamagne bottle, if you have anything she might be interested in please post it here. I will come back and give you her email so she can talk to you, thanks.

Thanks Carrie!
smile.gif

If you find any of her anywhere please send them to her at-

dmdietrich@earthlink.net

Her name is Deena and she'll appreciate it!

You bastards and your Vegas. Oh no...don't mind me. I wasn't trying to get tix for a month or anything. Day in and day out, scrounging money to meet broker prices... only to fail miserably. *sigh* I guess the only way to make this up to me is to take tons and tons of Edge pics for me. Also, give him my number. Then, maybe- MAYBE, I can forgive you.

Ehhhhh girls!!!!!!! I'm just terribly bitter!!! Have an awesome time!!!
p.s.- I'm serious about the pics and the # thing.

Originally posted by mocool12:
You bastards and your Vegas. Oh no...don't mind me. I wasn't trying to get tix for a month or anything. Day in and day out, scrounging money to meet broker prices... only to fail miserably. *sigh* I guess the only way to make this up to me is to take tons and tons of Edge pics for me. Also, give him my number. Then, maybe- MAYBE, I can forgive you.

Ehhhhh girls!!!!!!! I'm just terribly bitter!!! Have an awesome time!!!
p.s.- I'm serious about the pics and the # thing.

Um, I'm looking to sell 2 tickets.. they are not GA but if you're interested email me asap!
smile.gif
oliveu2cm@yahoo.com..... you know you want to...!! *subliminalmessageedgeedgeedge*

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Back
Top Bottom