For Kelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wanted to do something nice for Kelly since she always says hi to me, trying to un-bore eachother every night, and just seems like an all around nice person...

So here yah go Kelly...my ode to Adam Clayton...

This is my FAVORITE Adam story...this is a direct quote from Bono...

"There was a night in L.A. in the early part of the tour when we had a death threat that the police were taking very seriously indeed. Someone had sent the gun license into the U2 offices and they thought he had gotten into the venue. All of a sudden there were all these people on the stage which I really objected to. I never thought that sort of thing would bother me and, when I went out, it didn't. I just laughed it off, like The Blues Brothers - 'We're on a mission from God and we ain't finished yet.'

The second night came up and the cops came up to us just before we were about to go on and said they'd made a mistake, He was coming tonight! "Now we get all kinds of racist jibes because we wrote a song for
Martin Luther King, or pinko jibes because we did the Amnesty International Tour. Wherever you look we're a target for the loony fringe. So the second night, we're on stage and I'm singing 'Pride' thinking, 'If someone is going to do it it will be during this number.'

So I crouched down on the stage, shut my eyes and for a moment the thought of death crossed my mind. When I looked up I just saw Adam standing over me, between me and the crowd. It was a good, good moment."

If that doesn't make you love Adam I don't know what will...

Here is how I picture Adam looking as he stans above Bono with that upside down smirk on his face...like "I dare you to try something..."

boomspeednewlordclaytonplaying.jpg

*hugs to Kelly*

Now lets have a Lord Adam Clayton Picture post-off...like in the good old days...show us what yah got ladies!

Yes, she's a sweet girl, and I never knew her real name!

I have a question, just for the record though-

I thought personal things like this were supposed to go in PLEBAns? :confused: I know it's U2 related because of the pics, but so are "happy b=day" and "I'm a refugee" threads and they get moved there, so please explain how to know the difference and where to draw the line so I'll know for future reference? :huh: This really confused me :scratch:

You are right D4B...lol...originally this was gonna be a thread about Adam...but then I decided to do something nice for Kelly...lol...so when I started this thread it did belong here...but now it belongs in PLEBAn's...so off it goes...:)

Fishy <><

that's always been my favorite story....it's soooooooooooooooo cute!!! always massive *fuzz* involved......

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

btw, kelly....you rock girlie :)

I will post pictures like a picture posting mofo... tomorrow I think
in celebration
and to test my ftp :D
and cos Adam is sesy sesy sesy
I watched Rattle and Hum on Trio tonight and said to myself, "SESY!"
*stops*

OKAY
now that I've figured out my password... I GOT YER PICTURES RIGHT HERE
boyadamsexy.jpg

abnoshirt.jpg