For gawking or captioning - Strange pics go here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
tf91515.jpg

BONO: "I am Bono, International Man of Mystery."
ADAM: "He couldn't hit anything with that gun if he tried."

ts45290.jpg

EDGE: "I'm too sexy for this photo shoot."

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Here are some goofy/scary pics for your viewing pleasure:

3328485523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A44736%3Aot1lsi

Adam likes to watch! Whatever that means...
3328485523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B6%3A4ot1lsi

3328485523232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323268399%3A%3C5ot1lsi

Spank me, Edge!
3328485523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3B%3A955%3A8ot1lsi

I hope Bono and Morleigh don't find out!
3328485523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326648494%3Bot1lsi

One of my friends- er, U2 sent this to me as a birthday greeting
wink.gif
. I believe Echo posted part of this pic in her original post, which is what reminded me of this little treasure. Anyway, enjoy:

U2_094.jpg

Bono: Hey Gina! Do you like my necklace? I made it myself out of soda tabs. It's cold outside, so I bought a Russian hat ... or is it my hair ... ah bloody hell, I'm not even sure. Anyway, happy birthday!

Edge: Well hellooooo there luscious lady. See me lick my lips, because I want you so badly. Look at my lovely thick head of hair. I have so much hair I'll never lose it! Ever! Have a happy birthday, baby.

Adam: Frankly, I find this whole thing very amusing. Look at the rest of those sods. They're actually preening for the camera! Me, I couldn't care less. It's just too bad I lost my right arm in that bass-playing accident, and now I have to hold my coats on with my left hand. Oh, and all the best on your birthday.

Larry: Happy birthday, Gina. Look, I'm freezing. Can we go now?

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 11-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
One of my friends- er, U2 sent this to me as a birthday greeting
wink.gif
. I believe Echo posted part of this pic in her original post, which is what reminded me of this little treasure. Anyway, enjoy:

U2_094.jpg

Bono: Hey Gina! Do you like my necklace? I made it myself out of soda tabs. It's cold outside, so I bought a Russian hat ... or is it my hair ... ah bloody hell, I'm not even sure. Anyway, happy birthday!

Edge: Well hellooooo there luscious lady. See me lick my lips, because I want you so badly. Look at my lovely thick head of hair. I have so much hair I'll never lose it! Ever! Have a happy birthday, baby.

Adam: Frankly, I find this whole thing very amusing. Look at the rest of those sods. They're actually preening for the camera! Me, I couldn't care less. It's just too bad I lost my right arm in that bass-playing accident, and now I have to hold my coats on with my left hand. Oh, and all the best on your birthday.

Larry: Happy birthday, Gina. Look, I'm freezing. Can we go now?

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 11-08-2001).]

ROTF LMAO! I don't think I have ever laughed at anything so hard in my life. I was laughing so hard I was crying (which is not good when you're at work ... your cor-workers start to wonder about you).

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Echo:
Not that I have anything against the "Hot Pic" threads, but come on, its the same 25 pictures of Bono in leather every time!

AMEN TO THAT!
biggrin.gif

Those pics are all so funny!
biggrin.gif
I need to look in my pics to see if I have any usual creepy ones!
wink.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I so needed to laugh today-thanks for this thread Echo
smile.gif

bono_086.jpg

OMG ... they even put Bonofur on the statue. LOL!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

6t90105.jpg

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-08-2001).]

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

ROTF LMAO! I don't think I have ever laughed at anything so hard in my life. I was laughing so hard I was crying (which is not good when you're at work ... your cor-workers start to wonder about you).

LOL! That's exactly what I did. And, ironically, enough, I was at work when I saw it, so I'm sure my co-workers question my sanity as well. And who am I kidding? I still bust up every time I see it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane."
-Adam, The Simpsons

this was from the "Dress U2 up for Halloween Thread" in EYKIW, but i think it needs to be posted again!

fk43293.jpg

6L66514.jpg

Damn Edge, what did you step in!

6q89316.jpg

ADAM: *Cough, cough* Edge, your amp!
EDGE: BWAHAHAHA! Your puny Earth-Amps cannot contain my awesome sound!

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by Echo:
Hey what about this one!

6Y30998.jpg

LMAO, I like this one!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

This Pic kinda scares me but makes me laugh so much... maybe one of you can come up with a caption.

oi80051.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Of course, this one's a MUST

U2_003.jpg
OMG LOOKIT EDGE!!!!!!!!

*faint*!!!!!!!!!! HOOKIE COOKIE!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

All I have to say is, thank you for making me laugh so hard, I had to get up out of the chair and run into the other room... I actually was snorting from laughter... Holy Hot Buckets. Ask Disco, she knows I snort like a nerd when I laugh. She does, ask her.

Here's my contribution, although the U2 Nesting Dolls about did it for me, especially since one of them had a very uncanny resemblance to Mr. T. And what's scary is, I don't know which one the Mr. T guy was supposed to be.
smile.gif

Legos, anyone?
E515274.jpg

larry has tape over his mouth... what I wouldn't give to be the one to remove it.. Yowza!
E737291.jpg

The things we do for our band....
E783465.jpg

And, lastly... what on EARTH is Adam wearing????
icon33.gif

bh24179.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 11-08-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom