For elizabeth, the location of the pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
From the Answer guy at www.atu2.co

I was wondering wear Adam Clayton, the poshest member of the band, did his shopping. Especially those sweet redish camouflauge pants. THanks. - An Adam Clayton Obsessed Amateur Bassist

Dear AACOAB:

As a bassist, you must know that once you master the four strings, it's up to your stage outfit to impress the fans. Adam knows this better than anyone.

All of Adam's pants are provided by Spanky's House of Fatigues which is located in Dayton, Ohio. During his travels around the country while making the Rattle & Hum album and film, Adam found Spanky's quite by accident. Adam was looking for a colorful, unique, durable, and let's be honest, roomy pant that he could wear during live shows. The pants all have plenty of pocket space for his lighter and the five packs of cigarettes he keeps on his person at all times. I'm told one pocket is for his picks, another pocket for his 'little black book' (now a Handspring PDA with extra memory so each of the supermodels can have their own entry). There is a small pocket at the back of the pants for any new additions to his spoon collection. So you see, Adam and Spanky are a fashion match made in heaven.

Spanky makes his pants in many colors, but Adam has lately been partial to the red ones, although its hard to say in what sort of landscape he'd be camouflaged.

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

Pics of U2 and other cool stuff

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 02-05-2002).]

I am pretty sure that Elizabeth was the one that wrote into the Answer Guy about the pants!!

Unfortunatly, Answer guy never gives a serious answer
frown.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

Hey Elizabeth, I think I know where the pants are. Repeat, know where the Pants are.

Had the craziest dream last night. here it goes. Sometimes my dreams come true mind you....

I was in some bar in Bethesda MD and low and behold Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry come into the bar. Apparently, Bono and Larry recognized me from the Baltimore show (Bono comes up to me and says, aren't you the kid who we signed a Celtic jersey for?) So since they knew I was a big fan they wanted to hang out. So we did some karaoke in the bar. At the end of the night Adam handed me a box and said do something good with this, I opened the box and......PANTS, one of each pair.

Looks like I need to start looking for the ladies in Bethesda so I can get your Pants.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

Unfortunatly, Answer guy never gives a serious answer
frown.gif

Yeah, but he's flippin funny as hell!! I love Answer Guy!!!

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 02-06-2002).]

Elizabeth....is it that you want the exact pair of pants that held his tooshy(is that the right spelling??), or pants pretty darn similar to his?
I never understood that.
Why don't you make your own????????

Back
Top Bottom