For all those living in Europe or planning to go if U2 tours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Well someone said post something so I did....

Alrighty a while ago I started a private yahoo group because a lot of people I met in line and in my LA group talking about wanting to go to Europe this summer if the boys tour. So I figured it would be much easier to make this happen for everyone if we put resources together and helped each other, it would also make it more fun. Also a lot of people don't want to do this alone so hopefully through this you can find a travel buddy.

In any case it's gonna be impossible to try to arrange meeting places for each city and thus that is not the goal. The group is basically gonna operate out of its calendar. You post where you're gonna be (city) and when on the calendar. As the date nears you check up on who else posted on the same date and contact each other if you want to get together. There's also a discussion board up where you can ask questions, share rumors, news, tips, etc.

Well with the growth of threads relating to the rumored tour I think this is a good time to get this out to you guys.

So if you're planning to go to a concert (whether you live in Europe or not) and are interested in meeting with fellow fans and helping each other out, the group can be found here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/u2002/

Again it is a private group (no need letting the whole world know your travel plans) so please if you plan to join post your e-mail or something on this thread so that I know who you are when approving accounts.

Also when you join I recommend you read the very first message to better understand how you can contribute to the board. This is just helpful and will help avoid chaos when things start to really pick.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

This is perfect !!!!

I'll be signing up soon and just so you know who I am.....my e-mail is fxxamm@aol.com

Great idea
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll need all the help and advice I can get !! LOL

I'm in! my e-mail is thebee56@hotmail.com
Though, I'm thinking about changing it to the fly
smile.gif
Yay, no longer a babyface!

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Cool, I have a question.

Does this e-mail belong to anyone?
m_garrity@hotmail.com

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

My plans for this year are rather up in the air, but I am keeping my options open. So count me in for now. sulawesigirl@yahoo.com (I have an easy one to remember
wink.gif
)

-sula

Great idea! I'm planning on going to at least one show in Europe and I'd love to hook up with some of Pleba girls. I just signed up to join the yahoo group. My email address is lsaltveit@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No definite plans yet, but am always thinking about it, um, everyday?
biggrin.gif

Could I join please? My e-mail is tinw22@yahoo.com

Ok 2 more unidentifiable e-mails

wildambition@yahoo.com
shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

Please claim them if they belong to anyone here.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

How did I miss this?

Anyway, like many I don't have definite plans for the coming months...but I am interested in making friends with people over there and maybe seeing about actually going this summer!

Please add me...

hippyactress@hotmail.com

Thanks!

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Alright cool guys, gonna go approve the accounts now.

This is not strictly for plebians btw, I'm just trying to do this slowly instead of having a messiah bombarding me with approvals. I'll get this up on the main board eventually. Again this is to help those interested so you can always change your mind.

Also we really do need help from locals so if anyone can contribute anything, and I mean anything. Even the silliest amount of info, like don't go to this hostel it's a rip off, please join it would be very helpful.

Again glad to see so many interested, and glad I could be of help.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Ok 2 more unidentifiable e-mails

wildambition@yahoo.com
shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

Please claim them if they belong to anyone here.

Wild ambition has been claimed, still looking for shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

For those of you that haven't joined yet I'll send out e-mail invites so you don't forget. See ya around.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Starr2499@yahoo.com

Thanks much..i plan on going to at least one show this summer. ;D

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

ooh more members cool, just sent you all an invitation too.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Just a little bump in case anyone missed or forget about this.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Hey mbi-gr8 idea! count me in please! e-mail; forbonou2@hotmail.com be waitin' to hear from ya! Oh bony-U2in' in the summer in Euro! yesSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! **Bono** here i come!

Hey mbi 16...this is a great idea...my e-mail is brkngrrl@hotmail.com

mbi..where you at the final miami show? I think I may have met you, but I am not sure if you are the same person I am thinking of?

Originally posted by brkngrrl:
Hey mbi 16...this is a great idea...my e-mail is brkngrrl@hotmail.com

mbi..where you at the final miami show? I think I may have met you, but I am not sure if you are the same person I am thinking of?

*holds finger to mouth* shhhhhh *whispering* my parents don't know yet. Lol, yeah I was there we've probably met, I was 36 in line. You are???

Well just come on over to the club and register and I'll approve the accounts so we can do some planning.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/u2002/

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

*holds finger to mouth* shhhhhh *whispering* my parents don't know yet. Lol, yeah I was there we've probably met, I was 36 in line. You are???

Hey, it was you then! We were right infront of you..my sister, my brother, and I ...I'm remember you saying that your parents didn't know you were there! My mother still doesn't know we were there either...sssssshhhhhh...
smile.gif

Wow! I want to go but don't know if it will be possible yet. Please add me anyway! rebewna@hotmail.com

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

Originally posted by brkngrrl:

Hey, it was you then! We were right infront of you..my sister, my brother, and I ...I'm remember you saying that your parents didn't know you were there! My mother still doesn't know we were there either...sssssshhhhhh...
smile.gif

OMG the fellow GREEKS!!!!! WOOHOO found you all, thanks for the shower!!!!! Wow I'm sooooo excited right now it's not even funny, lol. I never thought I'd see you all again. How funny, oh we had some good memories, that scorching heat, and the starbucks that wouldn't open till after breakfast. LMAO oh how cool I'm glad you made it, so your parents didn't find out either *high five* woo hoo we're destined to be spies. Wow I'm rambling, cool, gotta run.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

OMG the fellow GREEKS!!!!! WOOHOO found you all, thanks for the shower!!!!! Wow I'm sooooo excited right now it's not even funny, lol. I never thought I'd see you all again. How funny, oh we had some good memories, that scorching heat, and the starbucks that wouldn't open till after breakfast. LMAO oh how cool I'm glad you made it, so your parents didn't find out either *high five* woo hoo we're destined to be spies. Wow I'm rambling, cool, gotta run.

It's so great to hear from you again! Brings back a lot of memories...Miami was quite the experience! Who ever heard of a starbucks that doesn't open till noon. I was so looking forward to that coffee! with any luck, maybe we will all be able to get together again in europe this summer!

Back
Top Bottom