For all Adam & U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
WHAT? Why do I not believe this? Not that I distrust anyone here, but I just can't shake the paranoia left over from April Fools Day. (I have evil friends, what can I say?) It just seems soooo very odd. But hell, here's to hoping it's true.
wink.gif

I saw the magazine too, and I swear there's a section on Adam. I didn't have enough money so I didn't buy it, but it is absolutely true !

Someone should post some scans soon....

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
WHAT? Why do I not believe this? Not that I distrust anyone here, but I just can't shake the paranoia left over from April Fools Day. (I have evil friends, what can I say?) It just seems soooo very odd. But hell, here's to hoping it's true.
wink.gif

i know, mirrorball girl, i am skeptical person as well. but i SWEAR ON MY LIFE that this is the truth! there are 3 full page photos of adam- in one of them, he's wearing a prada suit! *yum!* and there's a short interview as well- i'm not lying! you guys should be able to get it tomorrow- i'm in NYC, and we always get things on the newstand early. keep your eyes peeled- it's well worth it!!

smile.gif

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Okay, for the third time...

HOW LONG WILL THIS BE ON THE NEWSSTAND?????

*cries*

I can't get to B&N till the end of the week *sob*

sorry, hippy!! i completely missed your question... the issue is just hitting newstands today (or in the next day or two), and it will be out for a couple of weeks. you'll be fine- no worries!
smile.gif

Adam in a PRADA suit???????????

This is definitely worth going to the store to check out !!!!

He has a nice body for a suit!~

Wooooooo this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeaaaaah! Like JennyBean said, (b/c she's so very nice
smile.gif
) I can pick up extra copies if people need them! mocool12@aol.com

this is so sweet... can't wait...

Originally posted by *Ally*:
sorry, hippy!! i completely missed your question... the issue is just hitting newstands today (or in the next day or two), and it will be out for a couple of weeks. you'll be fine- no worries!
smile.gif

Thanks Ally
smile.gif

*makes plans to spend time in B&N this weekend*

*checks pocket for spare change*

Bank Account: Don't you dare take more money out of me...I swear I'll do something drastic...

Adam: hippy, buy me!

Bank Account: Don't you dare!

hippy: Shut up, I'm buying Adam!

biggrin.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

adam in a SUIT?!
That's it, I'm WALKING to barnes and noble's if I have to

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

i got the Rolling Stone at the newstand this morning, and let me tell you ladies... there are THREE FULL-PAGE PHOTOS of ADAM modelling designer clothing!!!! *DROOOOOLS*

ah, it's so lovely!!! go buy it as soon as you get a chance!!!
biggrin.gif

WHAT??!?!?! AAAAIEEEE!!!!!
*faint*
okay, it wasn't at the newsstand... I may have to jog down to the bookstore to see if they have it (I doubt it) and then I'm off to beg the bro

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

i got the Rolling Stone at the newstand this morning, and let me tell you ladies... there are THREE FULL-PAGE PHOTOS of ADAM modelling designer clothing!!!! *DROOOOOLS*

biggrin.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
Adam in a PRADA suit???????????

This is definitely worth going to the store to check out !!!!

He has a nice body for a suit!~

Okay, last night when I didnt have my glasses on I read it as Adam in a PANDA suit. Random.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

Back
Top Bottom