Football is my life (not!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard in my car this morning the Mix is giving away two tickets. I guess you have to be called 10 and pick one out of 41 envelopes. supposedly, they all have prizes inside, but only one has the tickets. yeah, that won't be a hard contest to win or anything! :rolleyes:

U2Girl416 said:
I think they already gave them away, and I'm pretty sure Shannon would have told us if in a million years, it had been Mike :) if I had won tickets, I probably would have gone...I say this as it was about 3 degrees when I went out to my car this morning. :grumpy:

If you did....you probably would have been trying to sell it at a reasonable price :wink:

U2Girl416 said:
I gotcha. if I had them and wasn't going to use them, think I'd go the broker route and take my money. and when it's gameday, laugh when they have to eat tickets :evil:

This is the reason why I've decided a long time ago to stay at home with my parents, order some pizza from Pizza Hut and watch the game on my nice 32" flatscreen HD TV :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Don't worry about it Shannon...I knew the Colts were going to win two weeks ago...the rain was an advantage.

Congrats to all the Colts fans out there....I'm glad you guys won and I hope you party long and hard!

Thanks, Weldy. I don't see how the rain was an advantage for the Colts--they play in a dome at home!

THEY DID IT! :happy: :up: :bow: I am so happy! I have waited 30 years for this! I still can't believe it. I've imagined it so many times but it never came true. This time it did! Hello, I've waited here for you, everlong....

bilde

bilde

bilde

bilde

bilde

(like that commercial says) "anybody like six five, two thirty quarterbacks, laser, rocket arm?"

bilde

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom