Font request, lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Hey, I wasn't sure if it was okay to post this on PLEBA, but couldn't think of a better place actually, so here it goes:

Do any of you have the HTDAAB cover font? It would be gr8 to have it for doing wallpapers, avatars, etc, it is so nice :). I've been searching on the web, but "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" :wink: so could anyone help me out? Thanks! :)

It's called "Clarendon". I can't remember where I found it, but if you search for that name (try something like free clarendon font) it shouldn't be too difficult to find. Post here again if you don't have any success and I'll email it to you. :)

YEAH!! :rockon: :wink: Thanks so much!! I didn't get the font on the internet because it apeared as commercial, but did get it on LimeWire :ohmy: :happy:. Thanks so much for giving me the name! Because I guess that searching for "U2 font" doesn't come up with so much results as I expected :lol:, so thanks again!! :wink:

Oh, and Moo: I did look for Eurosyle but didn't find it :( The worst thing is that I know I used to have it, but with the 1000th time that Windows was reinstalled it must have been erased :mad: So if I find it I'll tell you! :wink:

I downloaded the font, hee, adn I think it workd, so thanks again Ancalagon!! Thanks!!!! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom