Fly SHIRT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Oddly enough, at my local Hot Topic, they have a BLOUSE (no, not jacket or pants) made out of the exact same type of material as Bono's Fly pants. Could be useful to make a jacket or pants.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

hey, elevatedmole, do u live near st.louis?? because there is a Hot Topic nearby where i live and if u have seen a "fly" shirt there i am definately positively going to go there tomorrow and buy every single one that they have!
biggrin.gif

OMYGOD

does that store have any pants????
like the kind that adam might wear????
when he is on stage????
playing bass?????

I live in another state, sorry.
frown.gif
I live in .. well, it's directly under Minnesota (ha ha).
wink.gif
I'm sure they'd have it on the website if you checked.

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Sorry Elizabeth..
frown.gif
I don't think they do. OH! I just remembered something! I remember when I was still on the U2Tours mailing list, a girl asked if anyone had any pictures of her when Adam and Bono were signing her "Adam pants"! I will try and see if I can get into my account to search the archives for you to see if I can find her e-mail address.
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Sorry Elizabeth..
frown.gif
I don't think they do. OH! I just remembered something! I remember when I was still on the U2Tours mailing list, a girl asked if anyone had any pictures of her when Adam and Bono were signing her "Adam pants"! I will try and see if I can get into my account to search the archives for you to see if I can find her e-mail address.
smile.gif

***runs around like a puppy (again)***

(did anyone ever see the "playdate" simpsons episode with Ralph Wiggum...and his imaginary puppy....?)

Got it! It's tasha14420@yahoo.com
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Oddly enough, at my local Hot Topic, they have a BLOUSE (no, not jacket or pants) made out of the exact same type of material as Bono's Fly pants. Could be useful to make a jacket or pants.
biggrin.gif

silly me for an instant i thought we were talking about the bubble pants! i did pop his bubble back in 97, my claim to fame! i grabbed bono's arse, by accident of course!
wink.gif

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Breaking news:

TODAY IN THE PLEBA MANSION:

Might Elizabeth finally be on the right track to finding the elusive PANTS?

For more on this story stayed tuned...

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Breaking news:

TODAY IN THE PLEBA MANSION:

Might Elizabeth finally be on the right track to finding the elusive PANTS?

For more on this story stayed tuned...

don't jinx it!

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
silly me for an instant i thought we were talking about the bubble pants! i did pop his bubble back in 97, my claim to fame! i grabbed bono's arse, by accident of course!
wink.gif

Popped his bubble????

*Is Scandilized*

Hot Topic is a really awesome store! Once, about 2 years ago I saw pants that were close to Adam's! *hides from Elizabeth* Of course, they're not there anymore.
frown.gif
But looks like you're on the trail girl. :p

Originally posted by Foadie:
Hot Topic is a really awesome store! Once, about 2 years ago I saw pants that were close to Adam's! *hides from Elizabeth* Of course, they're not there anymore.
frown.gif
But looks like you're on the trail girl. :p

the situation I am in with these pants makes me think of the *bad* dessert theatre production my high school drama/choral dept. put on during my junior year.

anyone ever seen "Into the Woods?" you know that one song, "Agony" that Rapunzel's and Cinderella's princes sing?

that's how i feel about *sob* the PANTS!

"always two steps behind...
always ten feet below...."

it's so true!
*sob*
*sob*
*sob*

Originally posted by elizabeth:
dessert theatre

Now I'm starvin.'

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Popped his bubble????

*Is Scandilized*

yeah, but it was an accident...i was so embarrased, but i'd probably do it again if given the chance!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon y'know i don't see you when she walks in the room..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

yeah, but it was an accident...i was so embarrased, but i'd probably do it again if given the chance!
biggrin.gif

!! IT'S AMERICAN BEAUTY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif

!! IT'S AMERICAN BEAUTY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

so what is homoerotic about my poppin his bubble!??
confused.gif
he is a man and i am a woman! heteroerotic maybe...

------------------

"they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon y'know i don't see you when she walks in the room..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

so what is homoerotic about my poppin his bubble!??
confused.gif
he is a man and i am a woman! heteroerotic maybe...
lol ok well in this case it's not homoerotic.
It just kind of reminded me of Kevin Spacey bc he kept trying to get with that girl and he was all weird about it. And he kept talking about blow jobs....well it makes sense in my Peter Gabriel-occupied head. But then again I had a Slurpee today so you never know.

sorry for the confusion
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

i got a pair of pants(looks like the ones bono has in the elevation dvd but black)from hot topic (in the mall)some people say it looks like leather, the pants are very cool.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Today my sister said the following while we were at the mall:

Her: The only thing cheesier than XXX, are leather pants.

Me: *GASP!*
eek.gif
What?! *head snaps around to look at her* I SO want a pair of leather pants!

Her: Oh, TELL ME you don't! They're so tacky and disgusting and NOBODY LOOKS GOOD IN THEM.
eek.gif

Me, trying to remain calm: Well, I agree you have to be pretty skinny to wear them, but I think they're awesome...and some guys look soooo good in them! (not naming anyone in particular)

Her: *SCOFF* They're so gross...

Sighhhhh....some people will never learn....

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Today my sister said the following while we were at the mall:

Her: The only thing cheesier than XXX, are leather pants.

Me: *GASP!*
eek.gif
What?! *head snaps around to look at her* I SO want a pair of leather pants!

Her: Oh, TELL ME you don't! They're so tacky and disgusting and NOBODY LOOKS GOOD IN THEM.
eek.gif

Me, trying to remain calm: Well, I agree you have to be pretty skinny to wear them, but I think they're awesome...and some guys look soooo good in them! (not naming anyone in particular)

Her: *SCOFF* They're so gross...

Sighhhhh....some people will never learn....

OMD, silly sister, doesn't realize a thing!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom