Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No :| Everybody else around here had their last day yesterday, but mine is next wenesday :madspit: and it sucks! I'm so mad lol. But, I guess teh shrit just makes forget about the anger :)

I'm gonna give you URLs for some pete pics i think are kick ass, k? :)

Nevermind ill just post the pics lol HA!
pete_townshend.jpg

townshend.jpg

i_pete1970.jpg

There's a few, ill probably find more though lol.

What are listening to right now?
I'm listening to Noel sing "you've got the heart of a star" Oh wow, i love it so much. I feel like he's singing to me, sayin i have the heart of a star but the light never hit me... ya know :) It makes me feel better that im not gonna be a star, or that im not a very popular person school... it just comforts me :)

Thanks a lot for the pics Who! :up: I didn't know they were best friends! :(

I'm listenig to Pearl Jam doing a song called Masters Of War from Bob Dylan. I'm not a fan of Pearl Jam but I love that song! :up:

What are you listening to now?

COOL! I'm not a fan of pearl jam either :huh: But, Eddie Vedder played with the Who in one of my dvds... along with noel too... I remember back then, i wouldnt watch the song noel preformed with them cause i thought he was the ugliest guy ever :( I'm such a butt :sad:
I'm listening to dashboard confessionals-vidicated lol, i just liek that song :) And before that i listened to Green Day- Boulevard of broked dreams, and now im changin back to youve got the heart of a star... :)
I really really really hope that i get teh special edition u2 cd for xmas :(

:lmao:

But how come you think he is so goodlooking now?

BTW don't you think some of those guys look a like a lot. Keith Moon looks a little like the guys on Oasis. :scratch:

I hope you get U2's new cd. I think you're going to love it!!! :hyper:

:lmao: I have no i dea why i think he's so hott noe :huh: it's insane lol. Strange how things work out the way they do ha!

I suppose they could look a smidge like keith. But look at this...

Liam23.jpg
Liam17.jpg

Liam56.jpg

What artist do you think of besides liam when you see these?

And... ill just post these cause they're hott :hyper:
Liam20.jpg
Noel62.jpg

Liam61.jpg
Liam55.jpg

lmao. Are you talkin about Noel's eyebrows? There's only one pic of noel there. lol, and if thats what youre talkin about, well its just mean! :madspit: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his eyebrows :) I could care less about liams lmao.
Everbody makes fun of noels eyebrows :( That's how all my friends describe him when i say somethin about him "Is he the one with the big eyebrows?" :mad:

:lol:

No, it's just that I heard other people talking about so I was wondering what did you think of it. :D

I think they love Noel's furry brows over there in England. :)

:( Noel was made fun of in school cause he had bushy eyebrows. It makes me feel sad. So, I have to love his eyebrows :D. I mean, would he look right with Edge eyebrows? (I do believe Edge does his eyebrows :lol: ) Noel shaves his so he doesnt have a unibrow I think :/ I know Liam does HA!

We begin um.. the forth of january or somethin like that lol... No the third actaully. I think. GGRR!
HEY Edge89! I just realized it was you! :hug:
Fly :love: :hug::heart:

It's ok if Edge does his eyebrows, I still love him and them... and dont forget about his PERFECT nose! Noel doesnt have a perfect nose at all :no: oh well :)

I never noticed Edge's nose before..... hold on... I checked it out, yes it's a nice nose. :eyebrow: :wink:

What are you listening to Who?

Do yoy think people hate us because we have this threads? :reject:

The_Edge89 said:
Oh I see...this is the 2nd time i write in the Fly thread...and this is the second time someone tells me to ----- off....
Alrighty....so sorry....

Hey man, I was just kidding. :lol: :hug: It's an open party, everybody is invited! :wink: Have a drink, sit down, relax, take off your shoes, just don't take off your pants. :shame:

I see your dad introduced you to U2. That's cool! :up:

The_Edge89 said:
Oh I see...this is the 2nd time i write in the Fly thread...and this is the second time someone tells me to ----- off....
Alrighty....so sorry....
COME BACK! He was just kidding!!!! :(

TheBrazilianFly said:
I never noticed Edge's nose before..... hold on... I checked it out, yes it's a nice nose. :eyebrow: :wink:

What are you listening to Who?

Do yoy think people hate us because we have this threads? :reject:
I'm listening to green day again lol. I love this song :dance:

I don't think anybody hates for this thread lol. But anybody is welcome to come and chat too lol. Edge's nose is beautiful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom