Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO!!:):wink:;) Sorry!:( I was on trip to see my sister at her college with my mom! It was nice!;):hug: How are you guys? Did I miss anything?;)

It touched me Edge dedicated the award to Sian... I almost cried. and when I seen him AND Morleigh was at the grammies... oh it made me so happy... *sigh* I was so happy they won awards! And green day :love: woo. Talk about awsome, their performance... Billie jumpin and runnin around lmao oh god it was great.

I also think they should have done Vertigo or ABOY! I would have loved if they had played ABOY! I would love to see Edge playing that kick ass solo in front of all of those people! If it wasen't for the sinthesizer it would have been better. But it was still a good performance! I think people liked it! And Larry was great during his speech!! :yes:

:(

Really? Why? It's a good song, not their best but any song with a riff and drums like that is good. I don't like the melody much, it's kind of childish and it doesn’t match the music. It should have been a bit more aggresive I think.

By the way, who's the man on your sig? :)

That song isn't one of my favorites. But I think the song is beautiful.:hug: I just don't like the chorus sound.

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:
I liked the perfomrance too but I though it was too synth heavy. Didn't you girls?

Yeah, a little. But I love that song.:) Vertigo would of been really great too! :happy: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom