Fly!!:);)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, Braizlian Fly, here is our forum. Please talk when you can.:):) Would you like to have another music list of something?:wink:

OMG! At TBA the other day Everclear came on the radio and i told everyone about you lol. They all looked at me stupidly haha. But I'm listening to U2... :D

Well, they came on and I like asked who sang the song ( i just like yelled out "WHO SINGS THIS???") and my friend answered form across the room "EVERCLEAR" and I said "that's waht I thought!... CARLY THIS IS FOR YOU!" and the every kinda looked at me and soemone asked "Who's carly?" and I said, "my sweet little frine from texas off teh internet taht I met cause we both love U2, and I'm thankful for it" and yea lol. I said taht you loved Bono and that you're a hardcore U2 fan just like :D:D:D:D:D:D

I tell her that you are so sweet and how you are so funny. :););):) And while I was in Michigan I beg her to let me call you through the phone book.lol.:);) But she said "Maybe." She does really thinks you are great for me.;):) My sister got the letter you sent me and she said "Just like another Carly." lol!;):)

Last edited:
HI!;);):) How are you doing today? :wink: :wink: I wrote another poem at the poem place on Interference.lol.;):) Do you like the band Everclear?

:hug:;):) Fly and Who, I will make you guys an Everclear c.d. I have a feeling you might like them.;):) Is that cool?;);):)

Everclear has bittwersweet lyrics, they do carry hope, but some songs just might sound really depressing at the moment.;):) The singer has a great voice to me, it doesn't sound like Bono's. I like the guitars too.;);):)

Fly, please try:"Everything To Everyone," "AM Radio," "Local God," "Santa Monica" and "Father of Mine.";);):)

Oh, thank you Fly :hug: I like it too :D:D:D GO EDGE!
Father of mine is by them??? Make sure you get that one on the cd too ok?? :hug: thank you :hug: I lvoe you guys so much!

TheWho4Life said:
cd too ok?? :hug: thank you :hug: I lvoe you guys so much!

SURE!!;);):) I am excited, mauybe you guys will really like Everclear. Either way is cool.;);):) I love you guys too.:hug;):)

Back
Top Bottom