Fly!!:);)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I Want To Be Sedated," "Beat On The Brat," "Blitzkrieg Bop," "Psycho Theraphy," "Bonzo Goes To Bitburg!";):);) You?:wink: :wink: :cute:

Last edited:
A lot! :up: Other songs that I like that you didn't mentin are Teenage Lobotomy, Pet Cemitery, I Believe In Miracles, 53rd And 3rd, Havana Affair! They're all good! :yes:

Cool!:up:;) I don't know all of those songs. I also really like "Howling At the Moon(Sha la la);)

You know what I've been listening to lately? The tribute to The Ramones that U2 and Metallica did with a lot of other bands. Kiss' cover of Do You Remember Of Rock N' Roll Radio is just... :drool:

AWESOME!:):) BSorry, guys I been having computer problems, it will probably get worked out soon, like tomoorow or Tuesday.:);) U2's version of "Beat On the Brat" is awesome!:);):)

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
U2's version of "Beat On the Brat" is awesome!:);):)

Yeah, I know.
I liked it so much that I used it in a movie parody about our teachers on a scene where our physical education substitue beat on the brat who had comments on his lesson :D :lmao:
You wanna see the clip just tell me :D

Excuse me... I don't remember inviting you, and I don't remember anybody else inviting you in here, Edge89 :mad: GET OUT AND DO NOT COME BACK! :madspit: I mean it!

I'm jk :hug: How are you! Please feel free to chat whenever you like in here, the more the better :wink: I love you! :kiss: :hug:

:laugh:

Yes, everybody is invited as long as you know that I’m the king and I command here. Now all hail me. :cool:

And yeah, U2's version of Beat on The Brat is awesome! :up: I would like to see that video. :D

Um... I don't think so Fly... you're way not capable of being king... sorry... men just aren't good enough to hold a job like this... it's way too complicated :tsk: Only a woman such as I can run such a thing like this thread... I'm queen and I command here...
JK! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom