Fly!!:);)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:
I went through reading the posts, and like every other 2 they are asking, "How are you guys?" or "How are you?"

It's hilarious :lol: !!!!!

So what's up? Like my avatar :wink:

Nuts and cranberries!

You offended me :sad: I was sad :(

But it's Noel, and Oasis are like... awsome :D I love them so much!

Edge :hug: lol. I think Noel is just a tid bit hotter then Edge though :uhoh:

And yes I've been listening to Oais non-stop although right now I'm listening to Elevation :D It's awsome, I love that song live :D:D:D

I was just kidding! Sorry. :hug:

Oasis is cool, I got all of their albums! :ohmy: They got some rocking songs. :yes: But U2 is a better band. :wink: I REALLY like Noel's songs (the ones he sings), he's got a great voice. What's your favorite Oasis song?

Oh I know U2's the better band :D
I like all Noel's songs he sings too... well lol ,I havent heard them all but he has a great voice, so I know know I'll like them :D Bu tright now... I think I like... Don't look back in anger or Don't go away.... yep. But, Supersonic is pretty groovy :D

:hug:

I watch 30 seconds of the Vertigo video from U2.com. And it rocks and the lyrics!:);) Who likes Collectice Soul?:wink: :wink:

Hi, guys!:wave:;) Who, Collective Soul sings "The World I Know" "Shine" and "Run." They were atround in the 90's and are still around.:);) They play alternative rock. You might like them.:wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom