Fishy And Mona Do Ny / Nj!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We won't have the pics developed and scanned till tonite, but fer now I'ma share wit youse guys our Travel Log

THE BONO LODGE-FUNDED
"Everywhere in New Jersey Takes 9 Miles" TOUR

Mona, Fishy, and Guggi

08/30/02 --> 08/31/02

(Guggi was a clown pen we bought to write with)

Now we didn't get to write down exactly everything we did or saw. But think of this as a timeline or outline of events. I'll be posting what was written, then I'll expand on it.

Captain's Log: 7:45 am, Friday
Breakfast! Mona spills scalding hot lava hot tea on crotch area.
THE D: JESUS!

There has been an accident in Edgewood. (Not Mona's fault)

**That was not comfortable sitting in the car like that for hours. We managed to leave fairly early from Fishy's house after sleepin there and watchin part of the VMAs and stuff. HOW MANY PIECES OF PAPER OF DIRECTIONS DO WE HAVE? HOLY MOOFIN.

Captain's Log: 7:52 am, Friday
Fishy nearly kills us. We help Bono sing. Muffin is good

**Yeah.....buses are not fun. 7-11 at 7 am has good muffins.

Captain's Log: 8:01 am, Friday
Bono is cute. OH BONO.

**This doesn't need an explanation

Captain's Log: 8:32 am, Friday
OH MY GOD THAT IS A DEAD DEER.

**The scariest thing.......so far.

Captain's Log: 9:37 am, Friday
BATHROOM! Also got a smashed penny with WTC on it.

**TCBY was not open this early. :(

Captain's Log: 9:58 am, Friday
WHOSE FRIGGIN IDEAR WAS IT TO HAVE A FRIGGIN AIRPORT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRIGGIN HIGHWAY?????!!!!!!!!

**God am I scared of planes.

Captain's Log: 10:06 am, Friday
We break the law.

Captain's Log: 10:17 am, Friday
We break the law.

Captain's Log: 10:31 am, Friday
We break the law.

**"MONA THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE. NEVER DO THIS!" ~Fishy doing illegal things on the road :silent:

Captain's Log: 10:32, Friday
Jesus Bacon, we is sho' lost.

AXL: WHERE DO WE GO
BONO: THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME

**"Temporarily distracted! That's all!" ~Fishy
"I can see the headlines now......Maryland girls found dead in Ritchie Sambora's backyard" ~Mona

Captain's Log:10:34 am, Friday
JESUS BACON WE IS FOUND! At the hotel!

**We made really good time! From Baltimore to a hotel in NJ! Funny how the hotel is right next to an airport. HA.

Captain's Log: 11:12 am, Friday, NEW FOOGIN YORK!
On subway, AIDS man comes in wanting money. NEARLY 18 FRIGGIN YEARS FLASH BEFORE MY EYES. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! (we didn't)

**That was the scariest thing EVER. EEEVVEEERRR. He's like "Folks, I hate to do this, but"

FISHY AND MONA: HE'S GONNA SHOOT US. HE HAS A GUN. O MY DAD. WE'RE GONNA DIE IN NEW YORK.

MONA: But it's my birthday......

but then he got off at the next stop. *whew* God...

Captain's Log: 1:45 am, Friday, NEW FOOGIN YORK!
Mona broke the subway.

**OK you know what. What happened was that the revolvey thing wouldn't let me through. I tried my card, Fishy's card..... like 20 times. Fishy was already on the other side and I'm like behind BARS trying to get through. Finally this woman let me use her card and helped me get through. BREAK ON THROUGH! :sad: Almost cried.

Captain's Log: 2:00 am, Friday, NEW FOOGIN YORK!
Singing guys on subway. Fishy paid fer their lunch.

**They actually sang really well!! Harmonies and everythang. And not threatening to kill us at all!

Captain's Log: 3:24 am, Friday, NEW FOOGIN YORK!
Mona is paying at Virgin Megastore and fire alarm goes off. ONLY ME.

**God. I thought we were gonna die again.

Captain's Log: Friday, NEW FOOGIN YORK!
Went to Strawberry Field. PIGEONS!! SAW QUDDUS! AND MATT LAUER! Went to find Statue of Liberty and Rags a Go Go (which does not exist) and saw many cool stores and got dinner.

**Aaaah New York shoppin.... except that one weird store o_O Fishy will tell you all aboot that. A guy at SF was talkin to the pigeons. At that point we were DEAD. Our feet were sore, our backs were sore, our entire selves were sore. OH...MY....SELF..... thank Jesus Bacon fer BENCHES.

MonaVox said:
Captain's Log: 9:58 am, Friday
Captain's Log: 10:06 am, Friday
We break the law.

Captain's Log: 10:17 am, Friday
We break the law.

Captain's Log: 10:31 am, Friday
We break the law.

**"MONA THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE. NEVER DO THIS!" ~Fishy doing illegal things on the road :silent:

Really really ROTFLMAO!!! Mom thinks I'm crazy... probably am, but that's beside the point...

You guys are mental...

:lol:

Oooo there's so much more.... will post later. I'm off to check out the Music Dept.

I wanna read more!!!!!!!!!

The two of you make me miss my friends back home...*sigh*...we always had crazy adventures! :D

Captain's Log Friday nite, NJ Hotel (Bono Lodge)
THE FRIGGIN HOTEL IS RIGHT NEXT TO A FRIGGIN AIR PORT.

WHAT THE CRAP! (Stolen from Fishy)

Guggi is loud

Quddus is hot

saw tennis shoes on the telephone wire

"The usefulness never ever ends" ~Fishy

GUGGI IS LOUD!

Kathleen Turner has come to save us all

Mona was nearly taken out by a scooter

THERE IS NOWHERE TO EAT IN NEW YORK!

Oh, New York.

Oh, Guggi.

Couldn't find Bono's house.

Oh, Edge.

Worst best candy of the day: chocolate covered gummi bears :drool:

Mona's toenails

CBGB will not feed us

Went to Pop Shop!

Adam Clayton Blvd in Harlem

MONA IS A HOBO (We have proof)

Bobwa Wahtuhs says Hawwy Pottaw is gay (she also has a mullet)

**No we're not on crack. Although....the tennis shoes.... :shifty: LOL Yeah that was the wrapup Friday nite. That's me winding down. We got Keith Haring patches...Fishy wouldn't take me to Harlem :( . I looked like a total bag lady by the end of the day. The Toys R Us in Times Sqaure is GINORMOUS and has a FERRIS WHEEL. WTC.

I looked for Moby but couldn't find him. Fishy's like, "just start yellin his name and he'll be right there like WHAT! STOP SHOUTING!" CBGBs was pretty anticlimatic

BONO: Climax....

it was open but not really. Like they were doing construction and they wouldn't feed us lunch. LITTLE DID WE KNOW THAT THE NEXT DAY WE WOULD SIT WHERE BRUCE'S KEESTER COULD HAVE POSSIBLY ONCE BEEN.

I can't wait to see the pics..

:eeklaugh:

Did you say Bruce's?...:censored: So I guess you sort of had contact w/ it by osmosis :D

bitusa.jpg

Re: I can't wait to see the pics..

Gina Marie said:
:eeklaugh:

Did you say Bruce's?...:censored: So I guess you sort of had contact w/ it by osmosis :D

bitusa.jpg

:laugh: I forgot I have to finish posting the log! I went to mass and joined the choir!!! :silent: !!!!!!! SO MUCH FUN. Then this guy gave me and this other girl a ride home.

I love him. His name is Andy
:rolleyes: ANYWAY I have to bathe and will return to finish postin this

LOLLLLL I TOUCHED BRUCE'S
bitusa.jpg
through osmosis :laugh: :laugh:

Captain's Log 10 o clock hour, NEW FRIGGIN JERSEY
In Asbury Park!!!!!! Went to Palace (SAVE TILLIE!), Convention Center, beach, Madame Marie's, Stone Pony. Near beach met Vini Lopez's DAD!!! And an old man who kissed my hand! He asked if I was gonna play music like the Boss! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHO NUFF AM. (I had Houdini) Went into Pete Yorn's closet, and U2 performed at the bowling alley. Also gay men from Mass.

Went to Be Gallery and another gallery. Fishy and I will do art together.

"I need a serious God" ~Morris Jurgensen

**At this point the Stone Pony was still closed, so we're like OK let's come back later. SOOOOOO COOOOOOL though. Asbury Park I mean. I mean it's totally falling apart and so many buildings are just DESERTED but.....it's pretty somehow. It's rugged! I want to eat Morris Jurgensen's art.

Captain's Log 2:23
Ate lunch at Federici's!!! Met Mike who lives in Bruce's old house! TOOK PICS @ TREE!

earlier --> Stone Pony again

**Where we sat in Federici's (Bruce's fav pizza place) BRUCE COULD HAVE SAT. MAYHAPS. Mmmmm. Mike told us stories about Bruce still coming back to his old house and showed us pictures. :) So coooool

Captain's Log 3:19
E STREET AND 10TH AVENUE! FREEEZEOUT!

**FISHY: That phallic streetsign is larger than I thought.

Oh, New Jersey

Captain's Log 5:31
Cruisin thru Atlantic City blastin Sheryl Crow (after AC akorse). MEET US TONITE

**Want to write aboot the irony of Atlantic City..... o wait..... :shifty: :) Took some pics....just looked at stuff

MONA: NAKED PEOPLE FOR 25 CENTS?!!!!!!
FISHY: It's called a peeps show.
MONA: 25 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain's Log 6:25
There were deer......LOTS OF DEER!!

**Well there WERE.

Captain's Log 6:44
POP QUIZ: WHAT CHANGES ON NEW YEAR'S DAY?

ANSWER: NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!

**The ride home was the most cracked out thing. And to aggravate it, we listened to a burned CD of HOT MOFO DADDY BONO NOISES

Oh, MofoDaddy.

FISHY: OOOOOO
MONA: MYYYYYYY
FISHY & MONA: GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awrighty well I guess the only thing left is the pics, which Fishy has and will scan when she can. Everything will be so much easier to remember and explain then :tongue:

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3B8%3B%3Bot1lsi

Anti Climatic CBGB loitering :( Don't....fall in...dumpster......

They wouldn't feed us.

We walked all the way down Bleeker Street :love: and to Bowry and they're like WE'RE NOT OPEN FER LUNCH. Gaw.

No good photo ops bc of construction. :tsk:

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3B8%3C2ot1lsi

I'm trapped on the wrong side of the subway :sad:

This revolving door thing.... you swipe the card then it lets you through. I swiped and could NOT GET THROUGH. Used Fishy's card, COULD NOT GET THROUGH

Finally some woman let me use her card and changed the direction of it? I dunno. I finally got through

FER FIVE LONG MINUTES I stood there on one side of the bars and Fishy on the other......IT WAS SO SAD

:laugh: :laugh:

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3B%3A52ot1lsi

GINA MARRIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........

:laugh: Some guy walked past and stopped and was laughing at me during this. We're so entertaining to New Yorkers

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C4%3A6ot1lsi

...is sponsored by Canada, apparently.

SOME KID: THIS IS WHERE THEY KILLED HIM

Man was talkin to a pigeon

At this point we fell apart

SO

TIRED

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C4%3A8ot1lsi

Random hot guy in Strawberry Field

ME: FISHY WE NEED HIS PICTURE
FISHY: so take it
ME: *is scared of strangers*

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C4%3A9ot1lsi

The man I want to marry (Left)

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C767ot1lsi

MONA IS HOT SWEATY TIRED BEAT BENT OUTTA SHAPE NOT FEELIN TOO HOT ON THE SUBWAY

whatta photo op

:laugh: I AM CRACKED OUT BEYOND CRACK

these are Fishy's favorite.

You'd have to bei n the car with me but I turn into a total bag lady.

SECURITY BLANKET OF JUNK WHERE ARE YOU!

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C%3A95ot1lsi

in strawberry field......

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C%3A96ot1lsi

after a shower in a Jersey motel

3353%3B74%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E232333489%3C%3A97ot1lsi

in the car

FISHY FINDS THIS AMUSING I DON't KNOW

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom