Fish slap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Hey! Just wondering what the fish slap is... A while ago I saw a GIF here of Bono I think, slapping Edge I think with some fish?! :lol: What's that about? I won't post the GIF because it is not mine, but I'm sure some of you PLEBANs know what I mean... :wink:

I've never seen that! Is it from that skit from the Joshua Tree era where they were supposed to be gangsters and Bono kept telling Egde to shut up? Becuase I would like to see that, too.

What the?

The only thing that comes to mind is the fish slapping dance, its a Monty Python sketch.......

Hahah Rachel D., no idea about that skit from the Joshua Tree era, I want to see it now too!! :(

Ohhh I really want to know about this... so weird! :lol:

Oh wait... what Monty Phyton sketch?? :huh: Maybe it is that... oh, I'm really confused :(

I believe that's in eep's signature and if it is, it is definately the Monty Python sketch with John Cleese and Michael Palin.

Is it this?

fishslap.gif

yes it is!! :lmao: OMG, I can't believe I'm such a dork, I thought that was Bono and Edge :reject: well, anyway I'm on safe ground for these mistakes here, luckily :shifty: :lol: Thanks for the info!!! :bow:

At least you didn't watch it for ages, waiting for John to wip out his big fish and fish-slap Michael, before you realised it was never gonna happen. :reject:

Haha, well, I think that's only because the show isn't here, becuase if not... :| :lol:

^ haha yeah :lol:, I think it was my wish for seein them do that that made me think they actually were doing it... :huh: :wink:

Oh wait!! :hmm: We could sign a petition asking them to do it!! :yes: Anyone? :lmao:

That could be an idea for the next time they appear on Conan:hmm: Question: Who would be on the reciving end of the Fish slap?:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom