First timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge's_Chick

Babyface
I am a first timer on the board and I think this is soo cool. I would have never heard of U2 if it had not been for my friend and I am wondering when did you first hear U2 pleaz tell me!

welcome
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Welcome to the Pleba Mansion Edge's chick!!!
smile.gif

I first discovered U2 back in late 82, back when Mtv stood for Music television! I was very young (pre teen) but even then, I thought Sparky was the sweetest thing! Luv the big blond hair!

Welcome!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I love these guys! thanx Phuzzie for introducing me to the wide wold of U2 and PLEBA he he he I have a question is there any way to change your signature?

Originally posted by Edge's_Chick:
I would have never heard of U2 if it had not been for my friend
!!!!!!!!

*lifts rock off of Edge's Chick*

biggrin.gif
Glad you've come to yer senses! We'll beat U2 into ya with Larry's stick!!

er...em....*sidles away*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

I discovered U2 in 1988. I was a mere 11 year old at the time. I was at a friends house and we kept listening to NKOTB. Her dad had had enough, so he put on Rattle n' Hum. I remember lying on my best friends floor and screaming at the top of my lungs "this is a song Charles Manson stole from the Beatle's, were stealing it back".

In 1993 my then boyfriend was a U2 fanatic. He added fuel to the fire that was already building. I have been a fanatic since.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom