Finally completed it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
u2groupcomplete.jpg

Took me almost a year to do. Kept adding bits to it, then leaving it for a month or 2.

But today I finally finished it :applaud:

WOW is right! That's awesome! And I remember when you showed it to us a long time ago in an unfinished state! Great job wt! :cool:

VERY COOL-what medium did you use, Wayne? That would be a great piece of art to get U2 to sign!!! They would be quite impressed, I believe. :up:

blm said:
VERY COOL-what medium did you use, Wayne?

For the first pic I use Photoshop and a tablet pen. Plus lots of patience and talent, both of wihich I do not have.

The second was easy and took an hour or so, might do more like that again soon :hmm:

Thany you everyone! :wave:

waynetravis said:

For the first pic I use Photoshop and a tablet pen. Plus lots of patience and talent, both of wihich I do not have.

The second was easy and took an hour or so, might do more like that again soon :hmm:

Thany you everyone! :wave:

Wonderful job!! :applaud: :kiss:

I especially love the way the coloring is done :drool: And don't say you don't have talent, you have oodles of it!

:bow: Wayne, these are brilliant!! I think you might need to be promoted from Bus Driver to Official BRI Artist!!! :yes:

:hug:

waynetravis said:
u2groupcomplete.jpg

Took me almost a year to do. Kept adding bits to it, then leaving it for a month or 2.

But today I finally finished it :applaud:

Freaking Awesome:applaud: :rockon: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom