Filming in Monaco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
7ac85395.jpg

And there(!)..did that pic go straight into the top pic/banner of the new hidden messages site design!
Slighty modiefied though.

It fits so well!

Thanks for posting it for me and the others :wink:

Last edited:
neutral said:

Several members of my family, yes. Hmm I think judging people by their cars might be a bigger symbol of "wankerism". :hmm:

I aplogise whole-heartedly for offending the BMW lovers. I didn't think any BMW owners or BMW lovers would have been hurt in the making of my coments.

But....judging people by the car they choose to drive is a very good indication on a person's character, ask most psycholigsts. I'd choose a 1970's Ford Cortina....what does that say about me? Please don't answer, I'll be far too upset.

Anyway, I'm not really wanting an argument over such a trivial topic - I'm not an argumentative type - so you can have the final word if it pleases you.

ewen said:

I aplogise whole-heartedly for offending the BMW lovers. I didn't think any BMW owners or BMW lovers would have been hurt in the making of my coments.

But....judging people by the car they choose to drive is a very good indication on a person's character, ask most psycholigsts. I'd choose a 1970's Ford Cortina....what does that say about me? Please don't answer, I'll be far too upset.

Anyway, I'm not really wanting an argument over such a trivial topic - I'm not an argumentative type - so you can have the final word if it pleases you.

I haven't bothered to read it all but I can't imagine why someone would be upset about some presumption you make about a person based on the car they drive. I think those kinds of things are funny.

About the pictures; Bono behind the wheel:ohmy: I'm not sure that's safe:huh: based on what I've read about his driving skills.

ewen said:

No hurt feelings here... :D

I just like BMW's, as I like other (expencive!) German cars, Maserati's and Aston Martin's because of the design :drool:

Would I ever buy one? :no: I cannot imagine myself spending that amount of money on a car! Btw, I don't know if I'll ever get enough money to buy any car... :shifty:

...but would I like a drive in Bono or Edge's BMW with one of them at the wheel? :censored: yeah!!! :lol:

:wave: Hej Mrs. Dane! :wink:

Edited to say: I just found out that such a car (BMW serie 6 cabriolet) costs 1.459.630 dkr in this country (that's somewhere around 200.000 eur/usd)! :faint:

Last edited:
Merc said:

No hurt feelings here... :D

I just like BMW's, as I like other (expencive!) German cars, Maserati's and Aston Martin's because of the design :drool:

Would I ever buy one? :no: I cannot imagine myself spending that amount of money on a car! Btw, I don't know if I'll ever get enough money to buy any car... :shifty:

...but would I like a drive in Bono or Edge's BMW with one of them at the wheel? :censored: yeah!!! :lol:

:wave: Hej Mrs. Dane! :wink:

Edited to say: I just found out that such a car (BMW serie 6 cabriolet) costs 1.459.630 dkr in this country (that's somewhere around 200.000 eur/usd)! :faint:

I once owned a Trabby! I kid you not. I got given it free and was 'apparently' the first one imported into the UK. That's how extreme my U2 fanatasim (not w**kerism) has got.

If any of you bought the U2 fanzine I ran in the early 90s (U-POO....I know, not a very respectful title but it was suppose to be satiracle) you maybe remember my "design my Trabby artwork" competition!

pity it didn't have an engine

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:

..dude. The Edge looks HOT in that pic. And this is coming from a Bono fangirl. It must be 'cause he's wearing Bono-y shades :wink: But really, they're all lookin' good, and not too nervous about Bono driving. I can see it now...

Bono: Gah Larry, you drive a car for a minute and the thing breaks down. I'm driving this one.
Larry: NO! Let Adam drive!
Girl: But I want to sit with Adam!
Adam: *shrug* Sure, okay *gets in back with girl*
Larry: Okay, then Edge can drive.
Edge: Actually, I need to do some...important...research...yeah. Important research. *gets out palm pilot*
Bono: Well that settles it, I'M DRIVING! *gets in driver's seat*
Larry: *grumble* important research huh...
Edge: Well, don't YOU think it's important to see who has the most threads on PLEBA?

Larry: No. No I don't.
Bono: So who DOES have the most threads?
Edge: Well, me of course, DUH - I mean, current data supports my hypothesis that I am the current leader in PLEBA popularity.
Larry: WHAT?!
Adam: I guess he does care...

I don't know. It was random. I think I'd do the same as youtwohearts and end up smashing the guy in front of me if U2 pulled up next to me. Or I'd attempt to jump out of my car into theirs in an awesome action movie fashion and promptly hit the pavement because I'm not actually in an action movie. Oops.

:applaud: :lmao: I was actually thinking of a conversation that was happening btw the four of them while looking at these pictures lol.

Back
Top Bottom