FIIIIIINALLY...Had another U2ey dream!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It's kind of hazy but I remember it was really good. And I THINK I was Ann because I didn't feel like me and I was with Larry, so...

I think they were on tour and I got to watch from backstage and stuff...And at one point Larry and I (or Ann...lol) were sleeping in this dark room behind the stage and the other guys came to wake us up because they had to go on.

I wish I could remember more, but it was GOOD!

Mmmm, a Larry dream! I think I dream about the guys quite often, but I never remember the details. :(

I had one this morning, I am known for dreaming relitively logical dreams, but this one got kinda weird:

Me and Laura and Ellen and Lisa were at an Elevation concert, but it was a really small venue and there was no heart, like and auditorium or something. Everyone was standing up and U2 was doing that accoustic version of Desire that's usually at the tip of the heart. I was standing next to Ali and she had all four kids w/ her and one other little boy that was their cousin. When Desire ended and the band was about to start the next song, Ali made them stop. They were confused and came closer to us and then Bono was like "why are there five kids here instead of four?" and Ali said that the other one was their cousin and his name was Gloria and she stopped them b/c she wanted them to sing Van Morrison's Gloria at the end of Desire like they sometimes do b/c then the boy would feel special. So the band was like "Uh, whatever..." and they started to sing Gloria as well.

yeah, it gets weirder.....

for some reason there were two mics that were being passed around the crowd and when we sang "G-L-O-R-I-A..." a random person would sing the "GLOOOOORIAAA!!" into a mic. Somehow one of them got handed to me, but I can't sing so i just held it at a distance. Laura was doing something annoying, I don't remember what, and I threatened to put the mic up to her mouth while she was singing if she didn't stop.

Then the song ended for real and we all sat down in a row w/ me next to Ali and my friends to my left and her kids to her right. And we were laughing about something, but I don't know what b/c there was a storm for real and i had to wake up and get my shoes that i left outside.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA that is quality Lies! :lol:
Heh, at least we got to see part of the concert this time :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
it was a really small venue

Was it....VanAndel???
VanAndel Arena: *falls down*

Ultraviolet Light said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA that is quality Lies! :lol:
Heh, at least we got to see part of the concert this time :D

Was it....VanAndel???
VanAndel Arena: *falls down*

nope, even SMALLER, more like DeVos Hall even

*draws it*

ees like dees:

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 56
nope, even SMALLER, more like DeVos Hall even

*draws it*

ees like dees:

AHAHAHA, you drew me a diagram...
was it *giggle* Madison Square Church? :D

elevatedmole said:
Lies, you win the award for weirdest U2 dream I've ever heard of.

:D oooo, why thank you!

*bows*

*rumages thru pocket for notes*

AHEM...

...I would like to thank:

1. U2, for their muchly appreciated guest appearence in my dreams, and for stopping the concert and singing that song so one little boy could feel special, you know they would in real life!

2. Ellen, b/c i joost rememberd why I was even thinking about that Gloria song in the first place, I was explaining to you my idea of giving Tammy that boot and we were figuring out when it was from and I said, starts off w/ Gloria <--- that moost be it!

3. The four little children that have monopolized my mind and my sometimes even semi-concious dreams. They are manifesting themselves in any situation possible. Sommar was right, red heads are of the devil!

4. My ceiling fan and my bed for helping me at least try and get some sleep.

'tis all, peace out \\//

*bows again*

elevatedmole said:
Lies, you win the award for weirdest U2 dream I've ever heard of.

Does the award look like this...??

Attachments

• bono can save the world.jpg
    bono can save the world.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 40
I had one this morning, I am known for dreaming relitively logical dreams, but this one got kinda weird:

It's a sign...You must listen to Gloria right now! hahaha

I always get so pissed off because I listen to U2 every day and I'm thinking about them a lot but I hardly ever dream of them!

Before this, the last U2-related dream I had was like months ago and I was at a concert! Then there was the one even longer ago than that (which actually sort of started my Larry obsession!) where he was telling me about his drumming techniques.

I had a dream last night that Bono was shot in a tavern. :sad: Don't worry though, he was going to be okay. But it was still a bit of a downer. :(

madonna's child said:
I had a dream last night that Bono was shot in a tavern. :sad: Don't worry though, he was going to be okay. But it was still a bit of a downer. :(

Aw....I HATE dreams like that :sad:

My boss was being stupid yesterday when we were on the computers...he said, "Oh, look at this article...Says the band U2 was in a plane crash!" I knew he was kidding but it still really pissed me off!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom