fender-bender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just had an accident at one of the worst intersections in Birmingham. We have so many totally f:censored:d up intersections around here it's awful. This intersection is basically a blind intersection. :censored: I'm not hurt but I'm pretty shaken up. Ugh.:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm sorry Verte :hug: :hug: I know how scary that is. I got into a wreck last spring and it's shaken my confidence in my own driving and made me scared to pull out everywhere I go. I was never like that before. I hope you and your car are okay!

That sucks verte, sorry to hear about it. :(
I have had many accidents the worst one being 2 years ago on my way to work, I totalled my Honda Civic on my way to work and since I had my seatbelt on wrong my face hit the steering wheel and I broke my nose! There was blood everywhere and it was one of the scariest experiences of my life! I don't think I will ever be the same since the accident, I am the most paranoid person ever now when I am in a vehicle....

Glad you are not hurt verte!

:hug:

That sucks Verte.

My mom got into a car accident last year. Not acutally a car accident, but she hit a drunk bike rider :huh: that wasn't paying attention :(

I'm glad your okay :hug::)

U2SJ said:
There was blood everywhere and it was one of the scariest experiences of my life! I don't think I will ever be the same since the accident, I am the most paranoid person ever now when I am in a vehicle....

That's how it was for me too. I know my nose was broke, and my shoulder was bruised inside or something because they hurt for weeks. I went to the emergency room right after, but they triaged me last (probably thinking I was fixing to cry whiplash or something) so I just left and never had time to go back. I had glass cuts all over my face and a lady who lived nearby took me inside and washed them up. I know what you mean, I'm not the same and am very paranoid in a car now, especially pulling out :uhoh:

Souly I hope your Mom didn't get the blame for that drunk! :huh:

Verte let us know how you're doing :hug:

U2Kitten said:

That's how it was for me too. I know my nose was broke, and my shoulder was bruised inside or something because they hurt for weeks. I went to the emergency room right after, but they triaged me last (probably thinking I was fixing to cry whiplash or something) so I just left and never had time to go back. I had glass cuts all over my face and a lady who lived nearby took me inside and washed them up. I know what you mean, I'm not the same and am very paranoid in a car now, especially pulling out :uhoh:

Souly I hope your Mom didn't get the blame for that drunk! :huh:

Verte let us know how you're doing :hug:

:hug:Kitty:hug:

My mom didn't get blamed for hitting the girl. She (the girl) was attempting to learn how to ride a bike at the age of 34 while intoxicated. She also neglected to stop at the stop sign, and this is where my mom ran into her. The girl apparently broke her ankle and had to pay a ticket. She got out of it lucky- we had to get a new windshield because that's where she landed and there was a huge dent there. :huh:

I hope all is ok and it wasn't too serious. It's been awhile since I've been in a bad accident but I remember when I was a passenger and I ended up hitting the windshield. It wasnt a very big impact but it shattered the windshield and I ended up on the floor under the dash in front of the seat. I have faithfully worn a seatbelt since then. I ended up with a concussion...of course when they ambulance came I tried to find humor in it saying it either must have been pretty soft glass or else I was just that hard headed. After that I it really freaked me out if people did start slowing down pretty far back.

souLnation2002 said:

She (the girl) was attempting to learn how to ride a bike at the age of 34 while intoxicated. She also neglected to stop at the stop sign, and this is where my mom ran into her. :huh:

I'm sorry but that is hilarious :laugh: Learning to ride a bike at 34, and drunk?! :lmao: She was lucky worse didn't happen! Good thing your Mom came out okay and got a new windshield! :)

:hug: Souly, her mom, Kelly, Kariann, U2SJ and of course verte :hug:

Egads, I'm stressed out! I'm lucky. The guy hit me on the passenger side. If he'd hit me on the other side I'd be in the hospital, at the very least.
Damn, just not my day. :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom