Feel like crap today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2 Beginner

New Yorker
:sad: I've just gotten over depression and I have days like this where I just feel so down. On top of that, I get ignored by a lot of people here.

Basically I feel like shit. :sigh:

I'll probably get no replies :lol: but I just felt like getting that of my chest.

^:reject: :reject:

:hug:

Kara, when was the last time we had a conversation, 3 days in a row, I talked to you, it just felt like I was being ignored.

Maybe I'm overreacting to that, but I didn't feel too good anyway.

:hug: Kara, I think its just me. :) Love you too! :wink:

U2 Beginner said:
^:reject: :reject:

:hug:

Kara, when was the last time we had a conversation, 3 days in a row, I talked to you, it just felt like I was being ignored.

Maybe I'm overreacting to that, but I didn't feel too good anyway.

:hug: Kara, I think its just me. :) Love you too! :wink:

:hug: Well, today I was working on my journal :(

I was ignoring everyone today, but not on purpose :giggle:

Its alright. :hug:

I think it maybe that I haven't been in education for a long time, and I'll be starting college soon, thats probably why I feel like this.

:eek: I was feeling down anyway, but I think we should forget about the ignoring, I'm sorry it was my fault I never should have started this thread. I only did cause I was feeling very :( and :sad:

^ :hug:

Sicy, if you see this, could you please delete this thread if possible? :reject: x a billion!!!!

Thanks!

Aww :( It's hard to find a voice on a huge, busy forum like this. Don't let it get you down though, you have friends here :hug:

U2 Beginner said:
Sicy, if you see this, could you please delete this thread if possible? :reject: x a billion!!!!

Well, I'm not Sicy, but...

We generally don't just delete threads just because a member has changed his or her mind about posting it. However, I don't see any harm with closing the thread, if that's your wish...so I will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom