Favourite DVD moments..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay -- hadn't watched the DVD for awhile, so I got it out and watched a bunch of it. And I have to say, there are SO many cute parts!
biggrin.gif

Listed in no particular order:

- During the "making of" video, they show Bono walking around in the arena with some people, and he has a red boxing robe on
biggrin.gif
This is also the same robe, I think, that Bono wore when he jogged out of the concert in Chicago back on May 16th, to hurry and board an airplane to go see Ali and John
biggrin.gif

- Right after Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bono walks down the heart and sings Get Up, Stand Up, and then he pauses down the middle of the heart and looks down at something, and he while he was walking, he was half-dancing, and when he stops he is still shaking his butt
biggrin.gif

- With Or Without You (enough said.)

So, what are others' favourite moments?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

My favorite parts are:
-When he is singing Elevation, Bono does the sleeve tugging thing while he is holding the microphone with both hands
-When he is singing New York, and he says "they even got the police", and he makes the $$ Sign with his fingers. He is such a funny guy
-When he introduces the band, I love what he says about the Edge
-With or Without You!! (Lucky Girl)

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

1) Larrys facial expression when Bono says he's still 14

2) WOWY obviously

3) Adam does a really cute smile at the camera during elevation. Very cute

4) Bonocam during UTEOTW

We can talk about Rattle and Hum seeing as its out on DVD now too, cant we??

Well i already mentioned one of my fave bits on it...OH and Larry looks really good when he's talking about Elvis and hes drinking his coffee and then its all quiet...ooh!

OH I like when Bono shows his shoes to the camera.. SOUL

3.19 into the concert..Larry smiles
smile.gif

I jsut love the whole DVD, i havent watched it in a while, I cant stop watching the Popmart video now, i've now watched it about 1000 times, but its still great
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

1. Desire - love that song and great energy from the crowd, plus Bono dancing like the "I Will Follow" video always cracks me up

2. Band intros

3. I Will Follow - I can't watch it w/o jumping up and down

4. The whole making of I love, I guess it's cause I'm a film major, but the director is just hilarious, he's so crazy. And I always get a kick of seeing Willie, Joe, and the rest of the crew (it's funny how they're about as famous as the band themselves, well among the dieahards)

5. WOWY

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

The whole making of I love, I guess it's cause I'm a film major, but the director is just hilarious, he's so crazy. And I always get a kick of seeing Willie, Joe, and the rest of the crew (it's funny how they're about as famous as the band themselves, well among the dieahards)

LOL, I know! I love the "making of" too.. I just watched it, actually! It's so cute when they are all doing the soundcheck. Don't ask me why.
biggrin.gif

And I completely agree! Dallas, Willie, and Joe are all very famous among U2 fans.. Dallas has a FAN CLUB, for goodness sake!
biggrin.gif
And it's so funny when Dallas comes down the heart -- people get so excited about it and recognize him. It makes me happy that I feel like I am sorrounded by true U2 fans when I'm in the heart.
smile.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Back
Top Bottom