Favorite U2 Outfits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jt_edge_boots.jpg

RH_larry_boots.jpg

**screaming**
NOOO, Lar!! Please not the leopardskin loafers!!! Nooooo.....:scream: :no:

Mmmmm :tongue: :drool: nothing like the way he could bend and pose in those tight pants and boots :censored:

jt2-vi.jpg

bend-vi.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Edgespet! :up: I agree with everything you said, and I forgot the denim too :scream: Thanks for the pics! :drool: I have the pooltable pic but it's on my boomspeed which is not coming up right now, when it does I'll post it! In the meantime how about this sexy thing? :flirt:

jtguitarwalk-vi.jpg

*SHIVERS!*

*licks screen:drool: *

*forgets what we we re talking about!!*

I don't think I've ever seen this one...YUM!!

49cb0e33.jpg

I know this is really silly, but their socks in this pic drive me insane!! :crazy: :coocoo:

Bono is wearing all blue/denim, but is wearing black socks.
Edge is wearing black/denim, but is wearing blue socks.
:scream:

Edgespet said:
D'oh!
I meant to do a denim post last night & forgot! :reject:

I don't think I've got the pool table ones (although I would love to get them if someone else wanted to post them...hint, hint:sexywink: ), but I do have several of the boot shopping ones.

The only one I have is this one...

bonpooljt.jpg

Are there more?

ylimeU2 said:

The only one I have is this one...

bonpooljt.jpg

Are there more?

Thanks :drool: There is at least one more, he's standing face forward with the side of the table in front of him and he has the pool cue kind of held behind his back and his jacket is open?

angelofdublin said:
ooh, a bit small, isn't it (sorry, i'm just a newbie, trying things:wink:)
let's give it another shot

33%3A87%3A8723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2333%3D4%3B8%3D62%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235485%3B%3C696ot1lsi

your slash was the wrong way that's why it wouldn't post :)

Also, if you get the url of the thumbnail (small pic) it will post small. You need to click on it and get the properties of the big pic. :wave:

Oh, and YES it is the one! :drool:

Edgespet said:
49cb0e33.jpg

I know this is really silly, but their socks in this pic drive me insane!! :crazy: :coocoo:

they have boot on so no one would normally see their socks ;)

:shifty: hey....this is in that little thing we talked about the other day in a pm :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

they have boot on so no one would normally see their socks ;)

:shifty: hey....this is in that little thing we talked about the other day in a pm :sexywink:

But if you know you're going to be trying on boots, the least you could do for obsessive/compulsive fans like me is to make sure your socks match your outfit!

*wishes they would just trade socks!:huh: *
*realizes she needs to get out more!!*

I wondered when I saw these if they were! :hyper: :happy:

Edgespet said:
49cb0e33.jpg

Edgespet! I am so glad I'm not the only person who feels that way:hug:. If two people feel that way, does that mean it's not carzy?

ylimeU2 said:

You know, I'm not sure, but I think you may be right. :ohmy:Don't I feel smart now! Oh well, I never actually pay that much attention to Edge's clothes:wink: .

Don't be too hard on yourself.....it IS hard to concentrate on wrappings when the contents are sooooo attractive!!! :lol:

That's a good way of putting it! I think I just half noticed the crazy hair, and thought, Edge=interest in science, therefore, Einstein. I never really looked at it after that. Really, I think it's funny, cause I have thought that for a long, long time now. And anyways, I'm used to saying or doing things like that. I'm not usuaully the most observant person in the world (except on important matters like coordinated socks :wink: ). Maybe that's why I'm so into Edge, anyway.

kellyahern said:

Sigh :love: look at those eyes, even with the shades on! :drool:

Pupils just right! I remember one time on Zootopia, some girl was saying about this pic that Bono must be on drugs because once you are 40 your pupils will not dialate that big anymore:huh: You mean once you're 40 your eyes don't adjust to light anymore? That's one of the weirdest rumors yet :lmao: :crack: He's inside and he's wearing sunglasses, of course his pupils are going to get larger!

Girls and guys (maybe?)
The pupil rumor is just that - some people have lg pupils and thats that - anyway most drugs will constrict pupils and not enlarge them. More than likely the reson Bono wears sunglasses is that his pupils are bigger and therefore he is exposed to more light than the average person- thus sensitive big blue amzing sexy eyes......
Happy that I can provide some medical knowledge!
Chrissi

nurse chrissi said:
Girls and guys (maybe?)
The pupil rumor is just that - some people have lg pupils and thats that - anyway most drugs will constrict pupils and not enlarge them. More than likely the reson Bono wears sunglasses is that his pupils are bigger and therefore he is exposed to more light than the average person- thus sensitive big blue amzing sexy eyes......
Happy that I can provide some medical knowledge!
Chrissi

Thanks Chrissi :wave:

Off topic, and it maybe a dumb question :reject:, but I also have blue eyes. Light didn't bother me so much when I was younger, but it seems ever since I hit my twenties that I have to wear sunglasses when I'm outside or I get a horrible headache. Does the color of your eyes have anything to do with a person's pupil size or sensitivity to light?

Just wondering, sorry to get off topic :lol:

Last edited:
off topic but - yes blue eyes absorb more light than say brown eyes

To get back on topic - no one seems to have a picture of the delightful plaid shirt/mustard yellow tie outfit - a personal fav of mine

Thanks - that would be the one - ahhh... I had forgottent that the suit had pinstripes. He looks slightly rumpled and just perfect:drool:

The JT era was, IMHO, the best era, looks-wise, for all four of them. Mind you, they were all in their middle twenties back then, so I'm not too sure the clothes would work on them now... :hmm:

See my new avatar for my favorite Bono look. He looks amazingly handsome in red. (Wonder how it would work with his current hair color?)

Favorite Edge look? The tight T-shirt and jeans work well on him; they accentuate his long, lean legs and torso. But ditch the knit cap and either use a baseball cap or go hatless.

Favorite Larry look? Anything with the shirt open or missing. (Yes, I'm a bad girl, I can't help it! The man is too beautiful!)

Favorite Adam look? See the Elevation video. He looks really good in a black leather trenchcoat.

Attachments

• elevation.jpg
    elevation.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 30
Sue DeNym said:

Favorite Edge look? The tight T-shirt and jeans work well on him; they accentuate his long, lean legs and torso. But ditch the knit cap and either use a baseball cap or go hatless.

yes! :drool: :drool: :drool:

jeans....
33%3A8%3A9%3A323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323548724852ot1lsi
33%3A8%3A9%3A323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3A5459%3C%3Aot1lsi

I :heart: the nike hat look.....
33%3A8%3A9%3A323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323545934245ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom