Favorite TV Shows.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Practice..I hate to admit that I like it better since they got rid of most of the old cast. It has refreshed the show, and James Spader is awesome

Will And Grace

ER

Friends

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Letterman

I want to watch CSI but it scares me :eek:

I think my current most watched TV show is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

I see a lot of West Wing and Lawn Order 'cause they're my boyfriend's favorite show, however, I'm not a fan.

Favorite tv show will always be Star Trek: The Next Generation :D

the simpsons
law and order (order of preferrence: svu, normal, criminal intent)
myth busters
forensic files
trading spaces
x files (even though i haven't watched it in about 3 years...old fav)

hmmm, i almost know no show you guys mentioned lol

Simpsons
Futurama
Friends
King of queens
That 70's show

:shrug: I think I forgot most too

Simpsons
Seinfeld
The Family Guy
Friends
Spongebob Squarepants

hmmm....I'm 39 years old and 3 of my 5 choices are cartoons. :lol:

Friends

Will & Grace

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

AFV

What Not To Wear

The Simpsons

While You Were Out (have you girls seen the new host??? :drool: )

Jeff Corwin

All those random Discovery Channel and TLC's documentaries on animals and astronomy...

Medical Detectives

The Simpsons
ER
Will & Grace
Lonely Planet (documentaries)
Redes (a spanish TV program about science and other things)
Documentos TV (idem)

I used to watch 24 and Alias, but I missed some episodes due to exams and now I'm completely lost...

Kristie said:
oooh I forgot Sex and the City.
I don't get HBO here though :sad:

:sigh: I watched almost 2 full seasons of it and I loved it, but we don't have HBO anymore either...

Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
Friends
Ginger (yes, the one of Nickelodeon)
Twilight Zone

and a show of my country, pure improvisation and stupidities... called Black & White

LCK said:
hmmm....I'm 39 years old and 3 of my 5 choices are cartoons. :lol:

Cartoons are cool. :D. I've watched "Hey Arnold", the old "Rugrats" shows, and "The Simpsons".

And I also like "The Twilight Zone", "Frasier" (haven't gotten a chance to see some of the more recent episodes, though), "Everybody Loves Raymond", "Beyond Belief: Fact Or Fiction", "South Park", "Boston Public", "Roseanne", "Dick Van Dyke", "Happy Days", "Bewitched", and "Mad About You".

And I've also found the storylines on "All My Children" quite interesting as of late, so there's another show I'm watching. I'm actually thinking of maybe starting a thread about that show on here sometime for all those who watch it to discuss it, 'cause I've noticed other people do that with other soaps. Heh, 10 years ago I would never have imagined I'd get interested in a soap opera. :p.

Flaming june, I've seen "Medical Detectives" a few times-not a bad show.

I notice a few of you mentioned "CSI"-I've never watched that show, but every time I see ads for it or hear people talk about it, I automatically think of my anatomy/physiology teacher. He loved that show and talked about it all the time in class.

Angela

dsmith2904 said:
[Degrassi The Next Generation
]

I used to watch a show years ago!!!!!!!!!!! called Degrassi Senior High. Is Degrassi The Next Generation like a spin off?

and im glad somebody else watches Miss Match, I love that show.

Last edited:
LOL Moonlit Angel..I got into AMC a bit when I started taping it for my Mom. I tape it every day and try to watch every episode. Usually I just fast forward through the storylines that bore me...

I must confess I am slightly obsessed w/ Aiden Turner, quite possibly the most gorgeous man alive :drool:

I used to watch AMC when I was a kid many years ago and I watched GH, Days Of Our Lives, As The World Turns in Jr high and high school

I don't watch a whole lotta TV, but when I do, it's usually Friends, Will & Grace, 24, and the late night shows like Letterman and Leno, oh and Seinfeld reruns. Sometimes I'll watch SVU.

SpanishEyes21 said:

I used to watch a show years ago!!!!!!!!!!! called Degrassi Senior High. Is Degrassi The Next Generation like a spin off?

and im glad somebody else watches Miss Match, I love that show.

Yes, it is totally a spinoff of the old Degrassi. The new show focuses around Spike's daughter Emma who is now in high school so a lot of the characters from the old show are in it (like Spike, Snake, Mr. Radich, Joey Jeremiah).

Oh, and Miss Match is so cute. I love Alicia Silverstone so much, Clueless is one of my favorite movies ever!!

MrsSpringsteen said:
LOL Moonlit Angel..I got into AMC a bit when I started taping it for my Mom. I tape it every day and try to watch every episode. Usually I just fast forward through the storylines that bore me...

Oh, yeah? Which ones do you fast forward through?

Your mom likes the show, too, eh? My mom's watched it from the beginning. Which is why it's kinda dangerous to ask her a question about what's going on in the show if you're just tuning in to it for the first time, 'cause then she'll have to go all the way back to some incident that happened in the 80s or something that eventually lead to what is going on now. :D.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I must confess I am slightly obsessed w/ Aiden Turner, quite possibly the most gorgeous man alive :drool:

:yes:...ooh, cool, you, too?

I think it's his accent that I like the most. I've lately been into guys who have accents like his. No particular reason as to why...:shifty:... That, and he's just a really nice guy. Screw all the other men that they had for their Sexiest Man Contest-I'm happy with Aidan. :).

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I used to watch AMC when I was a kid many years ago and I watched GH, Days Of Our Lives, As The World Turns in Jr high and high school

I've never watched any of those other soaps, at least not in full-I may have caught bits and pieces of them from time to time, but I haven't followed them. AMC is the only one that I've ever seen for any length of time, and that's all due to my mom. :).

Angela

Moonlit Angel-

I usually fast forward through anything w/ Greenlee, Juan Pablo, JR/Babe :yawn: They really need to wrap up the Cambias murder story

I love Kendall too-God she's gorgeous

I actually "chatted" online w/ Aiden once :reject: It's not like I had his IM or anything of course, it was through a Yahoo group I signed up for :reject: I just asked him if he had ever been to my state, and he said yes, he had just been there the previous weekend..damn :D

I love his accent and everything else about him :drool: He does seem so sweet and not at all stuck on himself. I think he's engaged :( Not that I would ever have a chance in Hell anyway...but it's a very sweet story about how he met his girlfriend..I can't remember it right now, or maybe I just erased it from my mind :D

Back
Top Bottom