Favorite TV Shows.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Moonlit Angel-

I usually fast forward through anything w/ Greenlee, Juan Pablo, JR/Babe :yawn: They really need to wrap up the Cambias murder story

Ah, okay.

I do hope they don't drag the Cambias murder story out too much longer, either-my mom says that that's one problem with the show-sometimes they drag stories out too long, and then by the time the story's wrapped up, nobody really cares anymore. Either that, or sometimes they get a really good one going, and wrap it up too soon.

But as of now...it's still interesting, I think. So many motives...

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I love Kendall too-God she's gorgeous

She sure is. And it's weird-if you look at her face and Erica's face...they look like they actually could be related...

I actually "chatted" online w/ Aiden once :reject: It's not like I had his IM or anything of course, it was through a Yahoo group I signed up for :reject: I just asked him if he had ever been to my state, and he said yes, he had just been there the previous weekend..damn :D

Aw. Sorry you missed him. But that's cool that you chatted with him.

I love his accent and everything else about him :drool: He does seem so sweet and not at all stuck on himself. I think he's engaged :( Not that I would ever have a chance in Hell anyway...but it's a very sweet story about how he met his girlfriend..I can't remember it right now, or maybe I just erased it from my mind :D

:cute:. If you do remember that story, I'd love to hear it. It's always great to find celebrities out there who are so down-to-earth and just generally good people.

And I know what you mean-in real life, our chances of being struck by lightning are better...but hey, a girl can always dream, can't she? :p.

Angela

dsmith2904 said:

Yes, it is totally a spinoff of the old Degrassi. The new show focuses around Spike's daughter Emma who is now in high school so a lot of the characters from the old show are in it (like Spike, Snake, Mr. Radich, Joey Jeremiah).

Oh, and Miss Match is so cute. I love Alicia Silverstone so much, Clueless is one of my favorite movies ever!!

When and what channel is Degrassi on!! and Michael on Miss Match is so cute!!!

:ohmy: Trading Spaces? Look at all you fellow artistic folks on here!:wink: Me; Wheel of Fortune(ok, stop laughin' already!) Jeapordy, Trading Spaces, (saw Queer Eye one time(like Carson:heart: ) Jay/tonight(Monday nites esp. for Stupid Headlines! lol!)and DAve(for Stupid Pet Tricks!:>)) CSI, Law N' Order, Joan, that show that comes on Before the Simpsons-the family in Texas!:) that one!:wink:

forbonou2 said:
Jay/tonight(Monday nites esp. for Stupid Headlines! lol!)and DAve(for Stupid Pet Tricks!:>)

:laugh:...I love the Headlines segment. Some of the stuff that people have put in papers...oh, lordy...

One of my favorites was one where a person had placed an ad in a paper looking for a missing casserole, 'cause it had sentimental value. :eyebrow: :lol:!

The Jaywalking segments are always fun, too.

And the pet tricks are funny on Letterman, as are the stupid human tricks-like the guy who stuffed ten tissues into his stomach. Letterman's face while the guy was doing that was priceless.

Angela

dsmith2904 said:

It's on Nogin all the time. New episodes are Friday nights at 8 or 9 and then it's on every evening at 7. The Web site is the-n.com for schedules and all that.

Thank you. I dont have cable so i'll have to get somebody to tape it for me.

Back
Top Bottom