Favorite Larry era?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tuwie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
just wondering what the mainly favorite (aka best-looking, hahah) larry era was here? =)

his young years:
larrycoveringmouth1982.jpg

Unforgettable Fire era:
harleyLarry.jpg

redroom.jpg

Joshua Tree era:
Camperbaby.jpg

LarryMullenJr19.jpg

Achtung Baby era:
awwwlarry10.jpg

Pop era:
popbwlarry.jpg

All that You Can't Leave Behind era:
ElevLarry.jpg

larryflipflop.jpg

HTDAAB era:
bluedrum.jpg

Last edited:
Well as you can see from my avatar, I like early Mullen - so cute :love:
As for the other eras.....hmm I also like Actung and Pop era with a little JT on the side! I just wish he would de-grease his hair and put on some more wait, Zoo Tv Larry seemed so much more cuddly!

larry in his young days is what tickles my fancy

but it's obvious to say that his UF and JT are very similar.. except maybe he got a little bit more physically toned and grew his hair half a cm. longer or something.. but yeah, UF and JT come very close to second.

He was cute with the goatee during Pop.

I also like Elevation Larry.

The long hair he has now has to go.

My favorite though has to be any Larry with no shirt :drool:

Difficult to say. UF/JT, he was at his most boyishly beautiful, ATYCLB saw him as a stunningly handsome mature man.

But he definitely needs to lose the Lenny & Squiggy look! (I'm hoping this is just a temporary "in between hairstyles" look, and not something he's going to adopt for years!)

Wow, nice question, tuwie! I must admit the early Larry doesn't do it for me as much as the older Larry, so my fave eras have gotta be Zoo Larry, Elevation and the curent Larry! :combust:

Like fine wine, the man gets better as he ages. :drool:

Bono & Larry = looked best during POP
Edge & Adam = looked best during ATOMIC
Although they have all always looked just great imo.

:)

Uhm...Larry has 'eras'? Are you kidding me?

Bono's Betty> Nope, you're not alone in that. I could never really get into the facial hair thing for Larry..there are a couple of times where he looks good with it, but mostly, it makes him look..well..blech. Werse thanthe greasy hair. I shall seriously have to hold him down and shave him.

My, what a hard task that will be. :evil:

Larry looks great in all of the era's, He just needs to cut his hair now. Larry if you are reading this, Pleasefor the love of God cut it, like Bono did!! You still look hot,but the long hair is making you look gaunt and not as peppy. Surprise us when you come back in November.

Has anyone got any pics of him that are current?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom