Favorite drinks of the guys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Does anyone have a clue as to what kind of alcoholic drink each guy enjoys?
For instance...back in the day when Adam drank...when Larry would "order the drinks"-I wonder what his choice was???

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 04-27-2002).]

Heh heh heh.

lemons.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I also heard Larry is an excellent tea maker.. hmm..

(And yes, I apologize for the un-usefulness of this post)

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

I've heard Edge likes whatever it's called when you mix half Guiness with half champagne.

They certainly like their vodka.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I've heard Edge likes whatever it's called when you mix half Guiness with half champagne.

They certainly like their vodka.
biggrin.gif

Those are Black Velvets and they're excellent. I have an interview where Larry is the one to tell the people how to make them properly, lol. Guinness first, then the champagne or hard cider. Yum!!!!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Those are Black Velvets and they're excellent. I have an interview where Larry is the one to tell the people how to make them properly, lol. Guinness first, then the champagne or hard cider. Yum!!!!

I always wanted to try one of those...is the interview on print or audio??I'd like to hear/read it if you can post it
wink.gif

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

I love Black Velvets! It is my drink of choice when out at a pub, however, be warned...not all Black Velvets are created equal...

They are best if they are layered, and I prefer them with Champagne as opposed to cider, and actually when made with cider TECHNICALLY they are called Black Widows.

Most bars I have encountered make them with Cider unless you specifically ask for Champagne.

smile.gif

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I always wanted to try one of those...is the interview on print or audio??I'd like to hear/read it if you can post it
wink.gif

[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, it's an interview my roommate has on CD, so I don't know if it's available on audio or in print anywhere...sorry!

Originally posted by madonna's child:

Balck Velvet. I love Black Velvets. Great drink
smile.gif
Edge has good taste in a fav drink

Back
Top Bottom