Favorite Bono stage maneuver?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jumpmanst

The Fly
For me, it's all about the mic stand swing and kick
Other include:
*Face turning a million shades of red on Ms Sarajevo
*Elvis walk during Veritgo
*Run around Elevation heart during WTSHNN
*Reaching for the sky during Beautiful day

u2bonogirl said:
The an cat dubh meow? :hmm:

I'd love to see the cat move! :cute:

My favorites are:

Running his hand back through his hair :drool: :combust: especally during the JT era but any era will do (except Pop when all his hair was gone :scream:) He still looks hot doing it today! :yes:

Stomping his bootheels while he sang- War, UF and JT era were very good for this :drool:

Jumping into the audience during UTEOTW :flirt: :bow:

blindfolding himself :combust:

That heart-shape hands move is rather original...kinda cool and corny at the same time...I strangely identify with all things cool and corny :nerd:

yes, thrusting his hips and running his hands through his hair <3
plus his hands when he does that SCREAAAM in the middle of ABOY.
kinda corny, but i also like when he punches the air between every word in "oh, you look so beautiful tonight" on cobl.
=)

sue4u2 said:
Lap dancing :love: :giggle:

(don't miss it tonight on the SNL repeat should be starting on the east coast about now!)

Just saw "Vertigo"--sitting here with a bigole goofy grin on my face! :love:

I also like the hand through the hair move :drool: and the run around the heart during the Elevation tour--when I listen to the CD from the show, I can tell exactly when the run starts, and that makes me smile, too. :happy:

sue4u2 said:
Lap dancing :love: :giggle:

(don't miss it tonight on the SNL repeat should be starting on the east coast about now!)

:ohmy:

Thank you for the reminder! And Amy Poehler can add her name to the list of lucky women who have danced with Bono!

I love watching him interact with the crowd. It is so cool to see those who are famous get as excited as us--like on the repeat of SNL tonight and at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremony.

Thanks again!

Back to the original question: :wink:

After watching a few older videos this week...I really like watching Bono do his little jigs.

Is it October yet?????

:drool: When he steps out of the shadow during Mysterious Ways to touch Morleigh's belly button!! God, that is so sexy to me!:drool: :drool:

Ahh I love the lap dance from SNL, the first time I saw it back in November I think my mouth was hanging wide open in shock but when I watched it again last night I just had a big goofy smile on my face :D

Can someone help me please - quick! I'm in Austin, Texas - I can't find a rerun of Saturday Night Live anywhere - I have Dish Network.

After posting the reminder, I turned off my computer got confortable in bed and promptly fell asleep:|
Woke up with an infommercial screaming through the room.
I do have it on video but for some strange reason I just love seeing it on tv. I know - I need help..:wink:

I can’t resist when he thrusts his hips, when he runs his hands through his hair (like in the Zoo Tv DVD I’ve been watching:drool: :drool: ), when he does the cat move, when he kisses Edge.

Damn Lost..We have the same taste in Bono manuvers!.. and I agree the At cat dubh cat crawl makes me:faint:...

and may I add when he lays on the stage ramp, whatever!..OMG I just want to jump him and :censored: and :censored:!!! all these :evil: thoughts come to mind!! GAHHH!!! I need a Bono fix now!!!!.....On to the Wednesday threads!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom