Favorite Bono Pictures:Just What The Doctor Ordered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
I have a nasty flu bug and as Bono would say "I'm feeling crap.." :(
Soooo:uhoh:.....I am starting a very selfish thread......but I am sure you PLEBA gals will understand and undoubtedly join me in gazing at my favorite pictures of Bono...:drool::bono:

33%3A357%3B523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B2533847ot1lsi

Billie I hope you feel better, I know you will now that you have these pics! :hug: I need this tonight too, I'm alone, miserable, depressed and bored. I was hoping for some action here on the forum tonight but it looked deserted. Billie will you come out and play? ;)

ab9.jpg

Billie, your avatar scares me. he looks like he's blind and fumbling around helplessly and he's being electrocuted :scream:

U2Kitten said:
Billie I hope you feel better, I know you will now that you have these pics! :hug: I need this tonight too, I'm alone, miserable, depressed and bored. I was hoping for some action here on the forum tonight but it looked deserted. Billie will you come out and play? ;)

ab9.jpg

Ah girl...you are the best!:hug:

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad...:(

Let's stir up some action...:hmm: BONO STYLE!!!:yes: :sexywink:

Thanks Billie :hug:

Thanks Kelly :hug: Thanks for joining in! :happy: Guess what, I can see the Bono still! :hyper: :dance: I can see in this one now but when there gets to be too many big ones too close together it goes on me again :scream: But for now let's have some fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom