Favorite Band Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite band era?

• Boy

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • War

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Joshua Tree

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Pre-AB

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Pop

• ATYCLB

• HTDAAB

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Same here, I want to change my vote to all of the above too. It is impossible to choose just one era. They always look so good, except for the Dalton Brothers. :confused: I never really understood what that was about?

This is a very hard choice to make - but today I pick UF (nostalgia for my youth :lol: )

c5fa9725.jpg

Achtung Baby, baby! *G* Although JT is a tough contender. Bono + long, black, flowing hair.... = :drool:

Really, I don't think they've ever looked *bad* ... The only thing I fear is the UF-Bono!mullet. *G*

Yay Kelly! :happy: Please vote in the poll, so far mine is the only vote for UF :(

Last edited:
HTDAAB definitely. Because it’s great being fan (for 21 years) of a band capable of doing one of their best album after 25 years. Somehow I knew a long time ago that I would feel this way when someone asked me about it. I do that mature confidence that we can sense in the new songs and in their performances (their latest appearances).

And because Mr. Corbijn brought them to where I live to shoot the photos and a video on the new album (one of them in am empty blue swimming pool :confused: ).

We all know these photographs. The one from the cover of the album was shot in a disco called Lux, last April.

HTDAAB00xxg15300x248.JPG

608d01b4.jpg

aag.JPG

Last edited:
dandy said:

:ohmy: blasphemy! he's the only man who actually looked good with a mullet!

:wink:

LOL! Very true, now that you mention it! I can't think of anyone else who looked halfway decent with a mullet. *G* I swear, though, in some pictures of that era... that thing has a life of it's own! ROFL.

I voted Achtung Baby! But man how I loved the Joshua Tree look--no wait how they look now. They just keep getting hotter!

AB if only because that is THE U2 I fell in love with. I remember being 14 years old and having my knees go weak at the sight of these men on my TV screen, well Bono, but you know what I mean... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom