Favorite and not so favorite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please post your fave pic and your not so fave pic of U2 then maybe your fave pic of and not so fave pic of your fave band member:wink:
Here's my fave pic of the band:cute:
33%3A9978723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232355553%3C%3B%3C7ot1lsi

And my not so fave pic, but still beautiful:)!
33%3A9978723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235566%3A%3B769ot1lsi

Now, my fave pic of Edge! YAY!(So many great pics, hard to choose:mad:)
33%3A9978723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235543%3A82%3A%3Bot1lsi

Pickin the not so fave is so hard!
33%3A9978723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235567275%3C7ot1lsi

Don't be mad at my selection:reject:... I had a terrible time choosing! I love all the pics I have!

Last edited:
Far & away my most favorite group pic!!! :cute: :love:
band_50.jpg

Although this one is a close second!
kissgroup.jpg

Least favorite...never have been able to really get into the Pop look...although I love(!) Edge's sexy strut in this one!
band36.jpg

Last edited:
ok, my least fav. band pic.
bandmag2.jpg

my most fav. (so cute)
help.jpg

my fav member pic (its hard to choose between bono, edge and adam; its kinda like choosing between your own children. Yes, i know, very hard. Im glad i dont have any children. Psh, especially if its Bono, Edge, or Adam. But, to limit my rambling, i will choose Adam. *le swoon*) *Wades through all the Edge pics to find two of Adam*:huh:
adamteen.jpg

And, the hardest to choose, my least fav pic.
:sad:
adbluesuit.jpg

Favorite Edge...takes my breath away every time I look at this pic! He's such an amazingly beautiful man! :heart:
JtEdge_calendar_face.jpg

Yes, I'm gonna have to do two again...I love this one too!!
3070bf35.jpg

Least favorite Edge...This one just doesn't really feel Edge-y to me. He's too sweet/intelligent/gentle to make a convincing tough-guy biker!
8a1bb811.jpg

Since I can't seem to choose between Adam & Edge, I'm just going to do Adam too.
*re-reads sentence*
:ohmy:
:shifty:
That is soooo not what I meant!!

Ahem...Favorite Adam...love the smile, love the bare chest, love the glasses, love everything!! :drool:
Adamsmile.jpg

Least Favorite Adam...hate, hate, hate(!) this pic. Not at all flattering to a very gorgeous man!! :down:
adam_1.jpg

Edgespet said:
Least Favorite Adam...hate, hate, hate(!) this pic. Not at all flattering to a very gorgeous man!! :down:

Definitely so Edgespet. Definitely so.:tsk: IMO, the ones that the other members did that were like that werent very good either.

Edgespet said:
Since I can't seem to choose between Adam & Edge, I'm just going to do Adam too.
*re-reads sentence*
:ohmy:
:shifty:
That is soooo not what I meant!!

:lmao: Sure it that wasn't what you meant. :shame: What would Edge think? :wink:

I'm having a thought here...
I love Edge dearly & he looks really good in tight T-shirts & sparkly jeans, but I would love to see him start wearing "real" clothes again...torn(or even still sparkly) jeans, button-down shirts &/or vests. He has such a wonderful, bohemian sense of style & I miss seeing that.

ylimeU2 said:

:lmao: Sure it that wasn't what you meant. :shame: What would Edge think? :wink:

:lmao:
Actually, at the time I was typing it that really wasn't what I was thinking...but...you gotta admit it's rather hard to think about Adam & NOT think about sex!! :combust:

He'll forgive me...I think! He knows I'm a whore for Adam too! :lol:

And BabyLarry. And JT Bono.! :mac:

Last edited:
Picking favorites is so hard. Picking the least favorite is a little easier. There is much less to choose from!

Favorite group pic:

backside.jpg

I don't know what it is about this one, I mean you can't even see their faces! I guess I just really love the relaxed, friendly feel of the pic.

And the least favorite:

U2.jpg

This one just looks forced to me. There are other pictures I dislike, but for some reason, this one drives me crazy.

I give up! I can't pick a favorite fro Edge. I do lean towards the close-ups of his face, though. Especially in profile.

U2.jpg

thedge.jpg

Okay and now the least favorite. Edge reminds me of my uncle in this picture. Not that they look anything alike (that would make me really, really weird), but something about this one reminds me of him and it gives me the creeps. I don't even know why I still have it.

edgedrinks.jpg

ylimeU2 said:
I give up! I can't pick a favorite fro Edge. I do lean towards the close-ups of his face, though. Especially in profile.

U2.jpg

thedge.jpg

Okay and now the least favorite. Edge reminds me of my uncle in this picture. Not that they look anything alike (that would make me really, really weird), but something about this one reminds me of him and it gives me the creeps. I don't even know why I still have it.

edgedrinks.jpg

:coocoo: That first pic is so not what I meant to post. BRB

This is my absolute least favorite picture of Edge. I just don't like it!
edgedrums.JPG

:hmm: this is harder than I thought and is taking way too much time. I think my favorite Edge look is probably Zoo or just the past few years so picking a favorite picture for me is almost impossible. He's just too beautiful for one picture! :drool:

I absolutely love this picture. It's a poster I obsessed about finding on ebay for 2 years. I think it's probably my favorite Edge picture ever just because it's finally mine in a frame and on my wall! ;)
33%3A9985923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A757935ot1lsi

I'll have to find something else to post of Edge but this will do for now.

Favorite band

larrysinging.jpg

Least favorite band
Bono looks great but their expressions seem forced and Adam putting his arm around Edge seems really forced.

Hotpress_2.JPG

Favorite Edge

edgeelevation.JPG

Close second

338195b.JPG

Least favorite Edge

edgescaryoutfit.JPG

VERY close second. :|

U2mtv95.JPG

Last edited:
Its crazy how minds work! Some of your guy's faves would be on my not fave list, and some of your not faves would be on my fave list. CRAZY! lol.

While I'm sitting here bored, I'll do a bono one hehe!
This one's my fave ever of Bono! I dotn know why though lol, I guess its just beautiful!
33%3A99%3A7523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323554%3A96636ot1lsi

And my least fave. He just kinda reminds me of... an old guy i guess. Not that there is anything wrong with old guys (I love Roger Daltrey, so obviously there isnt lol) But the pic is just.... eeewww, to meanyway.
33%3A99%3A7523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323554936297ot1lsi

Edgespet said:

Least favorite...never have been able to really get into the Pop look...
band36.jpg

Mine too! Thanks for finding that thing, Edgespet! That's my hands down LEAST favorite band pic ever and I knew I didn't have it because I'd never save such a monstrosity. IMO they look so dumb, like they're going to a Halloween parade. They're even walking kind of, rubbery or something. :scream:

My favorite :love:

jtbandpretty.jpg

It's hard but this is probably my favorite Bono pic, so BEAUTIFUL! :love:

jthmm.jpg

...and in sharp contrast my least favorite :no:

bono_pop_blow_smoke_freckle_shoulders.jpg

I hate this pic and all the ones from this photo shoot :no: He looks so mean, scary, creepy, and gross. Not my Bono at all :sad:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

IMO they look so dumb, like they're going to a Halloween parade. They're even walking kind of, rubbery or something. :scream:

Hey hey, these clothes were designed by a Belgian you know!! :evil: :wink:
I wasn't being a good patriot in the Van Damme thread but I am now:D

Now seriously, it was a completely different sight but I actually liked the muscles-shirt.
(Although I hate machos like muscles from Brussels, Stallone or Schwarzie)
Maybe we'd all walk funny in those bubblepants,right

:laugh:

This guy ( Walter van Beirendonck) has designed lots of strange clothes but once you know his style you get used to it.
He made the clothes for the Antwerp city cleaning-personnel (garbageman etc.) Very colourfull and of course lots of orange (his fav colour)

My favorite Bono pic would be either the one in my avatar or this cutie

thingsarelookingup.jpg

I don't know my least fav since I don't save what i don't like.:p

Okay, I don't wnat Bono & Larry to feel left out so I'm going to post my pices of them too. (Notice I managed to phrase that a bit less risque this time!)

Favorite Bono (Bono is going to have to get four because I can't seem to narrow it down any more than that...sorry :reject: )
bonoRHsit.jpg

The hair, the serious look...he's just beautiful!

WOW01.jpg

Again the hair, love the shades too!

54.jpg

That adorably cute little smile is too much...I melt every time I see this one. Also fasinated by the exchanging/blending of their personalities.

edbo-ab13.gif

Yes, his hair again. It looks so soft & healthy...I just want to bury my face in it & breathe him in! :combust:

Least favorite Bono...same as Kitten's. Without a doubt the worst series of pics ever made of Bono! :shame: on both Bono & Anton!

Favorite Larry
larryteenager.jpg

(as if you all didn't know this already! :lol: ) I love the sweet, innocent look combined with the overtly sexy, knowing smile on his perfect lips!

My other favorite Larry
poutylar.jpg

No words, just mindless panting & drooling! Unbearably HOT!!! :combust: :drool: :faint:

Least favorite Larry
band2.jpg

NOT a flattering pic. He looks like he's about to get sick!
Why in the hell are they are crammed into the back of one car anyway??:scratch: :confused:

bjtomg.jpg

My favorite Bono pic. Do I really need to explain it?

bonoaids.jpg

I could never pic just one, so this is my close second.

bonorosary.jpg

Least favorite. Something about his hair and the look on his face. Just don't like it.

Again, I couldn't choice between my two favorite Adam pics.

relaxedplaying.jpg

smoking.jpg

I think I would like the second one, even if I had no idea who it was. I think it is just a really cool picture.

Least favorite, this shirt does nothing for him.

u2picnic.jpg

Last edited:
And last, but not least, my favorite Larry.

larrysmiles.jpg

And I have to agree with Edgespet on my least favorite. That car pic is just not one of Larry's best moments.

Last edited:
greety said:

Hey hey, these clothes were designed by a Belgian you know!! :evil: :wink:
I wasn't being a good patriot in the Van Damme thread but I am now:D

Sorry no offense you your country, people in all countries design things I like and don't like, some of the worst are Americans!:lol:

The outfits just did not look good on U2 IMO :(

This guy ( Walter van Beirendonck) has designed lots of strange clothes but once you know his style you get used to it. He made the clothes for the Antwerp city cleaning-personnel (garbageman etc.) Very colourfull and of course lots of orange (his fav colour)

Colorful garbagemen, cool! :laugh:

Over here, that orange jumpsuit that Adam had is EXACTLY what prisoners in jail wear over here :uhoh: In the old days it was the black and white stripes, now it's the bright orange jumpsuit (only it doesn't say 'Poptart' ;) )

I don't know my least fav since I don't save what i don't like.:p

Could you describe it? I'd be interested to know what it was:)

Edgespet said:

Least favorite Bono...same as Kitten's. Without a doubt the worst series of pics ever made of Bono! :shame: on both Bono & Anton!

Thank you! :bow: I'm so glad to find someone who agrees! I could never understand people thinking they were 'sexy' :no: Guess I'm just not into the rough, dirty and mean look :shrug: :( :uhoh: They are among only a handful of Bono pics that turn me off instead of on :reject:

Okay, favorite Bono (from what I have on this computer :sexywink: )

02bonoface.JPG

Close second. I just love this picture, he looks SO hot, and the way Jordan is looking at him..... :cute:

bonodaughter2.jpg

Least
(I too don't care for mean Bono)

u2misc4.JPG

Although I can't post pics, my favorite Bono pics are those with Bono and African children. :yes:

The innocence and humility of children tends to bring out the BEST in the B-man!:up: :angel: :hug:

If anyone can post any of those pics, I would REALLY be grateful!

ONE LOVE.:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom