Fat Moobday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I don't have time to look through all 14 pages :eek:, so this one's probably already here, from the premiere..

recruitprem2.jpg

erised said:

:sigh: Just cuz they're all there doesn't mean they'll all come out. Edge showed up while we were there but he didn't come out to say hi :tsk:

But I still luv him anyway :cute:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Wertsie!!!!! :yes: :hyper:

Yeah, Edge, whatever!! :sad:

Good luck on your trip! If the guys are in the studio, Bono's most likely to come out, and he's so awesome to meet!! erised, I'm so glad you're happy with your pics and I wouldn't have been there if you hadn't invited me to tag along so thanks for that, it was awesome!!

SpanishEyes21 said:
Ok, I went back and rechecked them and for some reason those pictures wont post.

But I found this one on Showbiz Ireland
recruitprem2.jpg

HOLY MOTHER! :love: Look at those eyes!

Thanks Esther, and MrsSpringsteen :sexywink: ! :hug:

MrsSpringsteen said:
:sexywink: :hug: to Flaming June :)

:drool: pls someone get the watermark off this one..

premier_recruit01.jpg

USMC-sign me up then! :D

premier_recruit02.jpg

I could give it a try... but those watermarks right accross the face are a pain to get rid of. :huh:

BTW, souLnation2002, LOVE your sig!!! :drool:

flaming june said:

BTW, souLnation2002, LOVE your sig!!! :drool:

:yes: I love your new sig too! :drool:

HOT, HOT, HOT pics!!!!! GAH!

Btw, has anyone noticed that Larry's worn that jacket before, years ago?

I'm gonna try to find the original pic...

They weren't kidding when they said he's a pack rat :laugh:

I was searching for more new Larry pics. No such luck, unfortunately... :tsk: BUT, I did find these pics from the MI premiere that I had not seen before... damn watermarks!

Attachments

• mipremiere1.jpg
    mipremiere1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44
flaming june said:
I was searching for more new Larry pics. No such luck, unfortunately... :tsk: BUT, I did find these pics from the MI premiere that I had not seen before... damn watermarks!

:yes: I've never seen that one before either. Another cute pic of Larry and Ann!

The thread must go on!

Since I have already posted almost every pic I had uploaded :shifty: I'm going to start attaching random pics... because, basically, I'm bored. :shrug:

Attachments

• gallery10.jpg
    gallery10.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 32
Re: The thread must go on!

flaming june said:
Since I have already posted almost every pic I had uploaded :shifty: I'm going to start attaching random pics... because, basically, I'm bored. :shrug:

:lol: And you know what I'M doin' cuz I'm bored? I'm making a U2 video montage. Yay!

Back
Top Bottom