Fast Cars dance: Appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
photo by bonobaltimore

93e71fea.jpg

Lila64 said:
how do I make an 8x10 of the famous black & white shot? Can someone help a sister out?

I think that is a bonobaltimore photo as well. It's from one of the new york shows. You might be able to search www.flickr.com for bonobaltimore's albums and e-mail him :shrug:. If you're a flickr member you can also download the photo, but I think that's the version I posted :).

I guess if you had a photo printer or know someone who does they can print it out too.

Fast Cars dance :drool:

I love that part where Bono sings "picture in my pocket" and slaps his ass. It's just so...nevermind :combust:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Fast Cars dance :drool:

I love that part where Bono sings "picture in my pocket" and slaps his ass. It's just so...nevermind :combust:

I know, I know!! Imagine him calling you to come on stage, but you're so caught up in the song that he has to come over, stand in front of you and slap his behind right IN FRONT OF YOU, just to get your attention. :combust:

Fast Cars. :drool:

Seeing Bono dance to Fast Cars. :drool: :drool:

The band HAS to play Fast Cars Monday and Tuesday nights. After all, they'll be in the Motor City. :wink:

u2forlife said:

I know, I know!! Imagine him calling you to come on stage, but you're so caught up in the song that he has to come over, stand in front of you and slap his behind right IN FRONT OF YOU, just to get your attention. :combust:

ass slapping :drool:

Fast Cars! :bow:

Fast Cars dance! :bow: :bow: :bow:

:wink:

Great thread! Great pics! :D:up: Thanks for posting!

^ Good luck on that :)

This is soooo hot :combust:, I've never seen pics of the dance!! Thaaaaaanks!!! :D :bow:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:sad: I have yet to hear this live.

Me too... :(

Leg 4 of the Vertigo tour - named: "Fast Cars//Europe//2006"... :shifty: It's okay to dream, isn't it? :wink:

btw, love your sig and location LG! :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom