Fast Cars dance: Appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i_love_adam said:
I never thought i'd say this, but Bono looks so cute doing that! heh! now i wish Adam would join in with his bassie too!

OMG!!!:ohmy: Bono shaking his ass is hot enough:drool: I do not think I could handle it if Adam shook that awesome ass of his:combust: I could die then:faint:

No Fast Cars in the Motor City last night. :grumpy:

One more night for everybody who loves Fast Cars to wish/hope/pray for the band to come to their senses, put two and two together, realize they are in the automotive capital of the world, and for Bono to say to Edge, "Let's play a car song tonight for the people of Detroit!"

:wink:

f2o2rs.jpg

f2o2u1.jpg

:dance:
These pics are just fantastic!!!!! Lucky enough to LOVE Fast Cars in NYC two times this past month...most fun. :)

I'm not here much Miroslava...is that really you? WOW!!! Never come done from that high! Where could I check out more of your moments with Bono?

Hard to take my eyes off of Bono, but what a kick to check out Larry's facial expressions in the photos.

Last edited:
Wow, you sure have kept that love secret! I am so glad you are out of the closet now :happy:

Is there anyway where I can download a clip of him actually dancing?
I've haven't been to a single U2 gig! EVER! :sad: :sad: :sad:

If you know PLEASE post, I feel like I'm missing out on so much (which I guess I am!)

I uploaded this for a friend and since it has downloads left, thought I'd dump it here:

http://s53.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=38WG7GFANKE4V1VBT8QCMU1OKL
Fast Cars 9/21

:reject:

And thanks everyone :)

I never got to see Miroslava's performance because I have dial up and plans for 2007, but I saw a friend's DVD the other day, and you really gave him what for, honey, but sorry girls, Bon dances like Ralph Kramden doing The Hucklebuck!:wink: Horizontal, Bon, think HORIZONTAL....

:drool: :drool: I love Fast Cars even more now. It's so dance-able. Bono may not be able to dance, but I have appreciation for his efforts. It's so cute, and the ass-slapping elevates it to hot. I only got to see them once on the first leg (poor 15 year old can only beg for tickets so much), but I plan on hitting up all relatives early for Christmas money. May get to Portland 12/19, all I want for Christmas is Fast Cars! Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom